Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2rd Cycle (primo/test)...Do I have everything covered

Repflex

It's been almost 4 years since last cycle, and im ready to start my second cycle.
First cycle was a 12 weeks of Test-E and Deca with standard Nolva/Clomid PCT.

Goal is to gain quality lean mass and drop 2-3 % bodyfat.

Weeks 1-3 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
Weeks 1-14 Test E 400mg/E5D
Weeks 1-14 Primo 600mg/E5D
Weeks 12-15 Winny 50mg/ED

Running HCG 500 iu/E5D from week 2 till start PCT.

PCT 4 weeks, Nolva 40,40,20,20 + Aromasin 25/25/25/25

QUESTION: Instead of Adex during cycle I was thinking of Aromasin at 6.5 or 12.5mg ED...i read good things about it. Should i run Aromasin from week 1?

Basic supps that I always take... BCAAs, glutamine, whey, little bit of creatine, multivit, liv-52, flax, fish oil etc etc.

Do I have everything covered? Any suggestions/comments? I open to anything.

My stats are 205 LBS, im 6 feet with BF 13 %

It's been almost 4 years since last cycle, and im ready to start my second cycle.
First cycle was a 12 weeks of Test-E and Deca with standard Nolva/Clomid PCT.

Goal is to gain quality lean mass and drop 2-3 % bodyfat.

Weeks 1-3 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
Weeks 1-14 Test E 400mg/E5D
Weeks 1-14 Primo 600mg/E5D
Weeks 12-15 Winny 50mg/ED

Running HCG 500 iu/E5D from week 2 till start PCT.

PCT 4 weeks, Nolva 40,40,20,20 + Aromasin 25/25/25/25

QUESTION: Instead of Adex during cycle I was thinking of Aromasin at 6.5 or 12.5mg ED...i read good things about it. Should i run Aromasin from week 1?

Basic supps that I always take... BCAAs, glutamine, whey, little bit of creatine, multivit, liv-52, flax, fish oil etc etc.

Do I have everything covered? Any suggestions/comments? I open to anything.

My stats are 205 LBS, im 6 feet with BF 13 %

Welcome to the site and great 1st post. You covered about all the bases except for your age which others will ask for before they will give you cycle advice.

Looks like you have a pretty good plan but the cycle looks a little long for my taste but if you are doing hcg then you may be able to run a long cycle like this w/o too many recovery issues.

Aromasin is the only thing I've ever run so I wouldn't know how it compares to Adex. I didn't personally feel like it wasn't needed during my cycle b/c I don't have a problem w estrogen spike but it's better to be safe than sorry. 6.5mg ED looks good unless you start having puffy/sensative nips then bump it up to 12.5 ED.

With your PCT you will need to add some kind of natural test booster. Unleashed is one that will serve this purpose well.

Hi, and thanks.

I,m 32 mate.

Thanks for the tip ill order some Unleashed.
I might also drop the winny not sure yet. Might be overkill ?

Great post, But why don't you end ur winni on the 14th with the rest? Is there a purpose that you want to end it a week later?

Because of the short ester life, i can run it till pct. But like i wrote before im not sure if im going to use winny.

Top Bottom