Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle revisions and input from experts needed

william7487

came off my first cycle and everything went super well. No noticeable side effects. No acne. No oily face or real hair loss. Just massive gains. My peak weight was about 180-185lbs natural. On gear I shot up to 198lbs easy. Could have been heavier but I went based upon look. Very simple cycle and Ill give you my layout. I can even say I kept the majority of my gains. Helped me break through a plateau and I feel like I look like as if Im still "ON" at times. I also kept an amazing diet, trained hard and did my cardio.

12 week cycle leading up to a mens physique show, placed 2nd.

Test prop 12 weeks 100mg Eod
turinabol 60 mgs everyday for about 5 weeks
winstrol(oral) 50 mgs last 6 weeks

N2 gaurd while taking tbol and winni..
Aromasin every other day.
Gw last 4 weeks

Pct: HCg, clomid, aromasin for 4 weeks.

Last few weeks i had trouble cutting the weight so I dropped the prop to 50mg EOD last two weeks.. Still couldnt get under 180lbs!

I think the winstrol was BUNK shit. Didnt notice any difference with or without. I even up dosed to 100 mgs and nothing. Probably glutamine capsules lol.

Gw gave me the endurance and stamina in the gym but Im not quite convinced it the most effective fat burner.

Looking to keep the same base cycle but add masteron to the mix (scared as fuck to lose my hair. i am prone to MPB). I want to add in injectable Winni. Clen is harsh as shit from what I hear. Debating between that or trying other peptides for a longer period ex. Gw and S1 for 8 weeks. :biggrin:

Congrats on your first cycle, sounds like it was a great success.

For your second cycle, why don't you try out the combo of Test, Mast, and Anavar? I would run them all for 12 weeks. If you are lean enough, you will see great gains in lean body mass, muscle hardness, and strength.

Top Bottom