Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

2nd cycle equipoise

PuraVida

New member
Hello,

I finished a long 12 week cycle of winny back in August and now I want to do a second cycle. I just bought some equipose. And Iam thinking of doing 700mg for 14 weeks. I just dont want to be poking my self everyday like I did with winny. I know that EQ will not hurt as much as winny but its just the effort of doing it every day that anoys me. I was wondering if I can inject my self with 200mg every other day. Would this be safe or would it be better just to do it 100mg every day.
 
hell yeah man....I inject EQ twice a week max...thats why I like it so damn much...not a big fan of the hunger sides though..especially when trying to cut...
 
just curious... are you going to run test in that cycle? Are you considering the loss of libido or other sides without test? EQ is a little safer i suppose than other compounds but i would have to consider that before running that dosage at 14 weeks or higher.
 
You do not have to run Test in that cycle. You will not have any sexual problems using Equipoise. It's not deca guys, It's more closely related to Testosterone. Depending on you goals you can stack it with just about anything.
 
i knew it was a derivative of test i was just curious if longer cycles 14 weeks plus did anything to libido. I'm doing 800 mg. of EQ right now myself for 20 weeks along with test.
 
You should have just swallowed that winny ED on your 1st cycle and saved yourself the injection pain and scar tissue build-up issues.

Yep, Eq can be shot every 5 days like Ulter mentioned. I usually go every 3-4 days depending on what test I am using with it...just shoot them together because I always use test in my cycles.

BMJ
 
Thanks for all the info, I still consider my self a newbie as far as geer is concerned. I have another newbie question:

Will my bi's and tri's take a 3cc shot into them, or should I just stick to my thighs and glutes?

And I have changed my strategy with this cycle, from further research I have decided to lower my cycle dosage to 600mg/week. This week I will bump it up to 800, week two 750, week three 700, week four 650, then drop to 600 consistently till week 14.

From my research I have concluded that with EQ I will not see results till atleast week 4-6. And if I front load the results will just be a bit more noticeable and come on by week 4. What do you guys think about this new approach, is their sence in it or am I just reading and writing BS?

As far as stacking test I really dont want to add more mass, Iam tring to get my holiday weight off and dont want to look so full. Iam thinking of possibly adding winny at week 10-14. But not sure yet. I want to see the results by week 10 and then I will decide.

I apreciate all the advice and want to thank you all for your help.
 
stick w/ delts, glutes and thighs, especially if u are new using gear. if u want only EQ i would add proviron w/ it at 50mg ED. if u use winny at end i would definately use proviron since the winny will shut u down, and i would use the winny for 6-8 wks at 50ED. make sure u use proper PCT( post cycle treatment). i would use clomid and AIFM.
 
All good advice....my good friend gits the EQ on SAt and WED, TEST E base on SAT.
 
I have a problem with the PCT. I live in the Dominican Republic so its not very easy to find some of these substances. Winstrol, boldenone and other animal intended steroids can be found in any vetinary store and available over the counter and for very cheap. If I told you how much I got the Maxigan 100ml bottle for you guys would freak!!!!

Since I have problems obataining clomid, test, proviron and others I try to stick to "cleaner" more long term effective stuff like winny and equipoise.

For PCT I was planning on a very low dose of equipoise 100mg week 15-16 then 17-18 with either clen or albuterol. Clen and albuterol are available because they are asthma medications.

The reason Iam debating stacking even winstrol is that my PCT will not be very good.
 
PuraVida said:
I have a problem with the PCT. I live in the Dominican Republic so its not very easy to find some of these substances. Winstrol, boldenone and other animal intended steroids can be found in any vetinary store and available over the counter and for very cheap. If I told you how much I got the Maxigan 100ml bottle for you guys would freak!!!!

Since I have problems obataining clomid, test, proviron and others I try to stick to "cleaner" more long term effective stuff like winny and equipoise.

For PCT I was planning on a very low dose of equipoise 100mg week 15-16 then 17-18 with either clen or albuterol. Clen and albuterol are available because they are asthma medications.

The reason Iam debating stacking even winstrol is that my PCT will not be very good.
the maxigan sucks because it is 50 mg/ ml!!! you would need 4cc's just to get to 200mg!!!! too much oil....
 
palehorse51 said:
the maxigan sucks because it is 50 mg/ ml!!! you would need 4cc's just to get to 200mg!!!! too much oil....

Tell me about it, I have to shoot my self with 12cc just to get 600mg, thats 4 3cc shots a week. STINKS but its the only thing I can get.
 
that blows...if u are on a computer now, it's NOT the only thing u can get...
- 12cc a week is ridiculous, although back in the day i remember using ford dodge eq 50mg/ml and shooting 6 cc/week. i thought that was bad...the main reason i haven't used eq since then was just that. i'm getting ready to start my first real eq cycle at 500-600/wk. that's only 2-3cc/week.
 
I dont mind the shots, it is a pain in the *ss but I'll deal.

Now Iam just worried about all the extra oil. Is it bad for you health wise?
 
not great for ya, i would worry more about injection site abcesses....
 
3 cc injections were only a pain for me on high dosed shit. I bet with 50mg/ml EQ it would be a cinch as long as you put enough muscles in your injection rotation. Sterile abcesses aren't pleasant that's for sure.
 
jetty said:
3 cc injections were only a pain for me on high dosed shit. I bet with 50mg/ml EQ it would be a cinch as long as you put enough muscles in your injection rotation. Sterile abcesses aren't pleasant that's for sure.
I want to be smart about this so I guess I am going to be forced to pinch my self silly. Iam going to put 1.5 cc max in bi's tri's and delts and 3cc in glutes and thighs.
 
PuraVida said:
I want to be smart about this so I guess I am going to be forced to pinch my self silly. Iam going to put 1.5 cc max in bi's tri's and delts and 3cc in glutes and thighs.

That's a good idea. 3 CC's only works for quads/glutes on me. I've done a delt but it's not a smart idea.
 
PuraVida said:
For PCT I was planning on a very low dose of equipoise 100mg week 15-16 then 17-18 with either clen or albuterol. Clen and albuterol are available because they are asthma medications.

U must do much more research on PCT my friend..
 
Good news,

I went to a nearby city today to file some paper work and saw pretty large pharmacy. Decided to stop and see what they had. I found some clomid 50mg tabs and Testoviron Depot.

The clomid was very cheap 8 dollars for 20 pills. So I bought to boxes 40 pills for 16 bucks.

The Test was outrageuosly expensive. 33dollars for a 1 cc vile 250mgs. So I didnt get it.

But Iam considering maybe going ahead and getting 4 viles to to do 250mg/week for the 1st 4 weeks just so I can start seeing results quickly until the EQ kicks in.

Do you guys think the test is worth doing for 4 weeks at 250mg, or will I just be throwing away my money.
 
Top Bottom