Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~SlickassBiatch~~~ said:
what do you think of when you think of the age 29? really?

an old ugly, good for nothing piece of rotten shit, you know, that stuff people spit out in the trash when there doing squats LOL j/k HAPPY B-DAY

Last edited:
~~~SlickassBiatch~~~ said:
what do you think of when you think of the age 29? really?

I'm 29, but the wrong side of 29. For the first few months i though yeah this is cool. Now that i'm four months away from turning 30 i'm fucking hating every day. I DON'T WANT TO TURN 30, at least not yet anyway.

One thing i've noticed is that it's the in-between age as far as meeting up women is concerned. Not old enough for the young chicks that want a sugar daddy and not young enough for the older chicks that want a toy boy.

So how about it Slick........you single?:D

You are just getting started! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
hb2.gif
party.gif
partytime.gif

Excuse while I curse up a storm to myself. I have DSL and it still sometimes takes me 2 minutes to be able to post a reply.

Happy B-Day!!!:) :)

You're just a youngster. I remember when I was 29 and thinking I was beginning to look old. Now I'm fixing to be 38 and when I see pictures of myself at 29, I think, "Damn I was a handsome dude," funny I didn't think it at the time. Don't worry you'll be old some day, but you're not there yet.

Top Bottom