Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

27 y/o first cycle

Look into a good pre workout if u need a bit of a boost

I like outlift it's good stuff

As far as first cycle I would just do a test only cycle u will get plenty of gains
Winny is good but u need to always run test as a base in all ur Cycles

Read about all the different steroids and what they do

Google the steroid profile for the one u wanna learn about then read

Start with test

Read up on test e 👍👍

U need to lift longer than a year u can get great natural gains
Steroids are not a shortcut if u can't get the size naturally then something is off diet or training

Steroids are there to help ya when u have hit ur genetic potential or when ur in competition

3 yrs minimum before u decide to cycle it takes over a year to really get in tune with ur body

I do have an addictive personality but it really only applies to marijuana and opiates which I haven't used in years. I can go to a bar and have one drink no problem. I rarely drink in fact.

Now that I'm older, and have responsibilities like a mortgage, car payments, a good job, a few online businesses, etc I have no option in becoming addicted to anything again.

i do have an addictive personality but it really only applies to marijuana and opiates which i haven't used in years. I can go to a bar and have one drink no problem. I rarely drink in fact.

Now that i'm older, and have responsibilities like a mortgage, car payments, a good job, a few online businesses, etc i have no option in becoming addicted to anything again.

👍👍👍

Look into a good pre workout if u need a bit of a boost

I like outlift it's good stuff

As far as first cycle I would just do a test only cycle u will get plenty of gains
Winny is good but u need to always run test as a base in all ur Cycles

Read about all the different steroids and what they do

Google the steroid profile for the one u wanna learn about then read

Start with test

Read up on test e 👍👍

Stackinplates has great advice here. Test e is the way to go on a first cycle. Keep it around 500mgs a week for 12 weeks and adjust based on side effects. Keep an AI on hand for estro issues and make sure you plan a proper PCT.

But yeah, training natural you will make massive gains just by training hard. Remember it's all about consistency. If you want to be a programmer you program consistently. If you want to learn a language you must practice consistently. Be consistent and persistent and you will see some kick ass gains. My first year in the gym was when I was 19 and it was ridiculous how much I changed physically. Preworkouts are great, i loved the old jack3d formula but it hasn't been available in years. Now I usually take 600mgs of caffeine and 15mgs of yohimbe but I'm 250lbs. Try different supplements and see what works for you.

If you have to buy it to stay motivated then do it. Just keep it out of reach and make sure you are pushing yourself in the gym every week. No excuses and no time off.

I think I have to buy it first to stay motivated.

I actually have a bottle of the old Jack3d formula, I bought a long time ago when I acquired steroids years ago but pussed out, because of the whole estrogen thing and I had no way to get the pills to counter act that.

I will need a aromatase inhibitor such as Anastrazole (Arimidex, Liquidex), Exemestane(Aromasin) and Letrozole (Femara) as well as a SERM such as Clomid or Nolvadex?

I really want to take something now that will give me just some quick gains and motivation (mental motivation most likely) but I don't want it to be harmful.

Is there such a thing as taking Test E at a lower dose or taking 250mg for once a week or once every two weeks just to help me build muscle. I'm a skinny guy and I'm super weak from using drugs since I was 16 at not working out at all. Plus I believe taking opiates causes muscle atrophy because literally I would just sit all day long being high as a kite for years and still now that I am clean I just lay in my bed working from home on my laptop. I watch all my TV shows on my laptop. I pretty much am in my bed for 80% of the day.

Dude u don't need to buy gear to stay motivated !! That's the issue here if u can't get ur mind right without gear ur not gonna be able to do it ever!

Btw if u take 250 mg test every 2 weeks ur gonna feel like shit !! Shutdown with no drive and a huge drop in test

U need to read more u have no idea about gear half life's of test e etc

I just read Googled "never worked out taking test e" and pretty much scared me. I was about to purchase a bunch of shit but decided not to. I'm going to take your advice and just take my MHP Mass protein powder. I hired an expensive ex-NFL player to train me for 7 hours to get a good routine down, learn correct form, and what I should be doing in the gym. I might hold off on buying the roids but I really think having them well motivate me to another level.

I subscribed to several subreddits focused on skinny guys gaining muscle without roids, focusing on food. Once I get my new right contact next Tuesday its on! I'll post a picture of what I look like now and then report back in a few months.

Top Bottom