Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

27 y/o first cycle

I ended up ordering a small amount roids, so it can keep me motivated no matter what. From all those years of opiate abuse I think I did some damage to the receptors in my brain that make me depressed and anxious. Before I did drugs, I never knew what depression even was, I didn't understand people who said they had it. Anyways, I am kind of rambling.

I bought Winstrol 50x 50mg Tablets by Pro Pharma Laboratories and Unigen by Life Sciences Winstrol 50mg/ml, 1ml amps. Only 5 amps come in the box so I can't use it but it will keep me motivated.

Do you know of any good books I could possibly find at my library so that I can research, research, research.

Check out Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. It's a great book to learn the compound lifts and what they do to build your body.

Mass Made Simple by Dan John is very good too. It's geared more toward athletes who need to get stronger for their respective sport but can also help a lifter.

Good luck! I'm excited to see your progress.

Top Bottom