Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25mg DBOL question

bosco911

Hi guys,

I have been taking Dbol (strictly oral, I know) only for the pumps and the motivation I seem to get from it in the gym. Basically using it as a booster in the gym while I continue a good gym plan and diet. (Please don't flame me for not stacking it with test as I am not looking to grow huge, just stay in shape).

It has been about 3-4 years now.

My question is, I just recently obtained some, and they weren't the same as I had before.

These are dark red, thin like some sort of gel-cap (with powder inside). The container says DBOL-25 Methandrostenolone USP. 25mg.

Now my experience has been usually 30-40mg ED. I am 6'2, 210 pounds.

What is the best way to take these? Each pill is 25mg. I want to take 30-40mg.

Should I dump out the powder and take it in a drink, dividing the powder up? Or should I go straight to 50mg (2 pills) ED? I've heard of gyno risks increasing with 50mg or more, and even though I have my precautions in place, in my 2-3 years of taking 30mg ED I've never had to fight any gyno off.

Any tips?

My advice is do not treat these drugs like vitamins you pop every day just for the heck of it. Either you are properly cycling the doses and the time on and time off periods and have all the necessary ancillaries to support the intake of these drugs or dont use them at all.

HOLY FUCK. Is this guy serious? If I'm reading this right he say's he's basically been using 30-40mg dbol a day for 2-3years?

God I hope this guy looks amazing lol.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong and he just means cycles of it throughout the last 2-3 years.

What's up with these high dosages nowadays? 30-40-50mg? Dbol is really powerful shit. Max I'd want to take is 25mg.

Whoa, sorry guys. 2-3 years on and off, with the proper 6 week cycle and anywhere from 6-10 weeks off. Did not mean 2-3 years straight.

My original question was how could I properly get 30-40mg out of 25mg capsules? Can I put them into a drink? Is 50mg that much worse than 30-40??

I've only dealt with the pink tabs. So they were easy to split up if I needed to.

i strongly recommend getting a liver biopsy done. that things gotta look like swiss cheese about now.

Whoa, sorry guys. 2-3 years on and off, with the proper 6 week cycle and anywhere from 6-10 weeks off. Did not mean 2-3 years straight.

My original question was how could I properly get 30-40mg out of 25mg capsules? Can I put them into a drink? Is 50mg that much worse than 30-40??

I've only dealt with the pink tabs. So they were easy to split up if I needed to.

i suppose you could open the cap and put it into a drink, mix it up really good and only drink whatever % of the drink in order to divide the capsule into parts but i dont know if the rest of the drink would keep if you only drank a part of it.

Thank you. Maybe I am a little bit reserved with it as I have been just using it for a boost... But I don't know why I am hesitant to just take 50mg ED.

I am definitely not in body builder shape, and I hear guys who train for a lifestyle do the 50mg to 100mg ED.

Perhaps it will be easier if I just do the 50mg. 1 in the am 1 in the pm. In my experience I've only been taking 30mg (one cycle was 40) 90 minutes before a workout.

And talking about swiss cheese, I know one fella who has been taking 100mg ED for a year, and he drinks heavily. Young, about 25 - don't see him lasting much longer. Though he is in really good shape, I wonder if it is worth it to him.

Its never worth it. I would take the 50mg or 25mg if i wer you and dont waste time splitting it into water. 25mgs is more than enuff on a dbol cycle to see good results tho so only go to 50 if you really need to.

Harry

Hi guys,

I have been taking Dbol (strictly oral, I know) only for the pumps and the motivation I seem to get from it in the gym. Basically using it as a booster in the gym while I continue a good gym plan and diet. (Please don't flame me for not stacking it with test as I am not looking to grow huge, just stay in shape).

It has been about 3-4 years now.

My question is, I just recently obtained some, and they weren't the same as I had before.

These are dark red, thin like some sort of gel-cap (with powder inside). The container says DBOL-25 Methandrostenolone USP. 25mg.

Now my experience has been usually 30-40mg ED. I am 6'2, 210 pounds.

What is the best way to take these? Each pill is 25mg. I want to take 30-40mg.

Should I dump out the powder and take it in a drink, dividing the powder up? Or should I go straight to 50mg (2 pills) ED? I've heard of gyno risks increasing with 50mg or more, and even though I have my precautions in place, in my 2-3 years of taking 30mg ED I've never had to fight any gyno off.

Any tips?

Try the 25mg at first and see how you do. Your only other real option is two caps split AM/PM, 50MG.

Dude you need to cycle off and be off for a while. So it sounds like you do several cycles a year of orals...When was your last lab done?

Top Bottom