Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 yo - diet critique

dh92

Training for 3 year now, gained 15 kilos in that time
Weight: 65 kilos
Height: 1,73m
Body fat: 8%

I'm going to write down my whole diet and please guys, comment on that!

6 meals a day

Early in the morning I get up and drink 400ml of a mass gainer + 400ml amino acids shake before I take a shower.

After my shower, I eat breakfast. 5 egg whites, 1 egg yolk. I have been thinking of adding 100g of oats/maize meal to my breakfast.

Then I drink a pre workout shake, drink my pre workout pills and I go to work out.

While working out, I drink 1 intra workout shake. After the workout, again 1 mass gainer shake + 1 post workout shake + post workout pills.

Then during the day, another 5 meals.

The 5 meals would pretty much all be the same. 200/300g of beef with a portion of vegetables (baby marrows/broccoli or sweet potatoes). I have a couple of slices of pineapple with each meal.

One of the 5 meals would be before my evening workout session (I train 1 hour in the morning, 1 hour in the evening), also with a pre workout shake, pre workout pills, intra workout shake, post workout pills, post workout shake and mass gainer shake.

I don't know if I should up the amount of mass gainer shakes I have (one before I shower, one after each training session = 3). Perhaps have another one with each meal, but that would be overkill, right? And ingesting liquid while you're eating is bad for digestion, I've heard. Apparently too much liquid protein is also a bad thing.

After each meal, I drink the following: omega 3, CLA, green tea capsule, digestive enzymes, zinc supplement. I could possibly add vitamin c and a multi-vitamin...

Before I go to bed, after my last meal, I drink a test booster and hgh booster. A mass gainer shakes before bedtime is a good idea, right? Almost ideal?

I drink lots of water during the day, when I'm not eating. And I easily drink 2 litres of water while I'm working out (after I finished drinking my intra workout shakes). That's not taking into account the water I get from pre, intra and post workout shakes.

I drink my mass gainer shakes with milk. Goat's milk, oats milk or lactose free low fat cow's milk. Thoughts?

Please let me know what you guys think.

I've been considering going on gear, but people keep telling me to get my diet in check, then gear won't be necessary at all. So here I am...

You are drinking way too many shakes in my opinion. You need to get a lot more whole foods in the form of lean meats, complex and simple carbs, and healthy fats. Mass gainers are full of fillers and sugars and are not ideal for gaining muscle.

Top Bottom