Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 Year Old, First Cycle.

Martinez101

21 years old, 190 pounds, bodyfat somewhere between 13-15%, 6 foot. Started lifting at 18 150 pounds, gains have slowed to the point where if i break the 190 pound plateau any meal missed sends me back down to it. A couple of my friends are entering comps and I have decided to as well, but not until next year.

Im planning to begin a 10 week cut next week for summer, however I have aspirations of competing next year. Just looking to crowdsource the best ideas for me. If my goal is to compete in May 2016, how should I approach this?

Diet is good, looks something like this:
M1: 1 litre water, multivitamin, 100g oats, 1 scoop ON whey
M2: chicken breast, rice, broccoli
M3: chicken breast, rice, broccoli
M4: 90g cashew nuts
M5: Immediately Post workout: 1 scoop ON Hydrowhey, 5g creatine, 1 serving of glycofuse
M6: Gluten free pasta, chicken breast, vegetables
M7: 2 scoops of casein, 100 oats.

This diet varies, sometimes there can be 6 egg omelettes in there or different sources of portein. Macros aren't strictly adhered to but I always ensure I have minimum of 80g fat, 250g protein and 320g carbs.

Training 6 days a week on: push pull legs push pull legs rest.
Deadlifts: 150 for 5
Squat: 140 for 5
Bench: 100 for 3

I think the first thing you should do is to run a sarms triple stack for 12 weeks. It will help you build strength, lean mass, and drop bodyfat at the same time with the diet and training schedule in order. Here is how I would set it all up

1-12 Ostarine 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

The best sarms available are at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to run HCGenerate during the cycle and Dspark preworkout.

For your PCT, run HCGenertae ES or Test Stack. Some discounts for test stack below

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

A SARM cycle would be great for you but I would just run 1 so you can gauge it's complete effectiveness. You are natural so you don't need anything more than that. I would recommend LGD-4033 at 5-15mg per day for 8 weeks. SARMS have lots of side effects too so start low and build up and run 1 at a time for now. AAS can come later when you are ready (you're not ready now).

21 years old, 190 pounds, bodyfat somewhere between 13-15%, 6 foot. Started lifting at 18 150 pounds, gains have slowed to the point where if i break the 190 pound plateau any meal missed sends me back down to it. A couple of my friends are entering comps and I have decided to as well, but not until next year.

Im planning to begin a 10 week cut next week for summer, however I have aspirations of competing next year. Just looking to crowdsource the best ideas for me. If my goal is to compete in May 2016, how should I approach this?

Diet is good, looks something like this:
M1: 1 litre water, multivitamin, 100g oats, 1 scoop ON whey
M2: chicken breast, rice, broccoli
M3: chicken breast, rice, broccoli
M4: 90g cashew nuts
M5: Immediately Post workout: 1 scoop ON Hydrowhey, 5g creatine, 1 serving of glycofuse
M6: Gluten free pasta, chicken breast, vegetables
M7: 2 scoops of casein, 100 oats.

This diet varies, sometimes there can be 6 egg omelettes in there or different sources of portein. Macros aren't strictly adhered to but I always ensure I have minimum of 80g fat, 250g protein and 320g carbs.

Training 6 days a week on: push pull legs push pull legs rest.
Deadlifts: 150 for 5
Squat: 140 for 5
Bench: 100 for 3
you just turned 21. i would ease into things with a sarms triple stack, with your hormone levels at that age, you will grow nice.

Top Bottom