al420 New member May 3, 2006 #1 Manufacturer is KBD Pharmacuticles, might be KBG - it is at home and I forgot to write it down. It is supposedly from Helsenki Finn. It is totaly clear - like clear oil - I tasted it, tastes very chemical-e
Manufacturer is KBD Pharmacuticles, might be KBG - it is at home and I forgot to write it down. It is supposedly from Helsenki Finn. It is totaly clear - like clear oil - I tasted it, tastes very chemical-e
B badslinky New member May 3, 2006 #2 Clear oil?! as far as I know winny is suppose to be in a water base not oil.
B badslinky New member May 3, 2006 #3 should be powder on the bottom until shaken with most winnys. Not sure about this brand though.
B badslinky New member May 3, 2006 #4 Sorry, forgot to mention that It wont seperate if its micronized so you might be ok
boxerjake New member May 3, 2006 #8 I've see it sold domesticly as an oral solution by several UG labs but never heard of the one your mentioning ...
I've see it sold domesticly as an oral solution by several UG labs but never heard of the one your mentioning ...
X X Man New member May 3, 2006 #9 my ug carries it but in 50ml bottle.... if this is human grade or from a big manufacurer chances are they have a press which would mean tabs would be easy so why would they do liquid?
my ug carries it but in 50ml bottle.... if this is human grade or from a big manufacurer chances are they have a press which would mean tabs would be easy so why would they do liquid?
B bigmark1515 Guest May 3, 2006 #10 Winny should be milky white, unless its oil based, which to me defeats the purpose!
al420 New member May 4, 2006 #11 ItalianMuscle27 said: Post a pic please.. Click to expand... Here it is - real crappy pick os you can barely see - sorry
ItalianMuscle27 said: Post a pic please.. Click to expand... Here it is - real crappy pick os you can barely see - sorry
ItalianMuscle27 TRANCE ADDICT Platinum May 4, 2006 #13 Maybe its made with everclear..Never heard of it though.
K Kurozuguchi New member May 4, 2006 #14 I got some Enanthate from NBG Pharma... I would like to know if they make good product too. Has anyone used their stuff?
I got some Enanthate from NBG Pharma... I would like to know if they make good product too. Has anyone used their stuff?
al420 New member May 5, 2006 #16 Kurozuguchi said: I got some Enanthate from NBG Pharma... I would like to know if they make good product too. Has anyone used their stuff? Click to expand... Ditto - anyone ever heard of NBG Pharma?
Kurozuguchi said: I got some Enanthate from NBG Pharma... I would like to know if they make good product too. Has anyone used their stuff? Click to expand... Ditto - anyone ever heard of NBG Pharma?