Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 Week Test cycle too much?

Redfield11

Hi chaps.

I'm a month into a Test C (500mg), Dbol cycle. As this is potentially going to be my only cycle of the year I was wondering whether or not doing a 20 week cycle would be doable?

Or am I just being stupid (tell me if I am). Obviously PCT would be longer and I'd continue my on cycle support throughout. I've only really heard of 12 week cycles, but read a few bits recently about the benefits of doing a 20 week.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks.

A lot of guys do 20-24 week cycles but normally are using eq or primo in there

Are you still making gains at 12 weeks? I extended my cycle to 16 weeks but used week 10-16 to cut as I got too fat from 1-10.

I think that going much past 12 weeks is mostly a waste of gear and health. I've heard some guys will increase their dosage at about the 10 week mark to continue making gains but result in diminishing returns and/or gains at the cost of health and recoverability.

You shouldn't really make much in terms of gains after 8-10 weeks because of myostatin. Guys are starting to run 8-12 week cycles, cruise for 10 weeks while myostatin returns to base levels, then blasting again.

After about 10 weeks the gains will stop unless you add something powerful like tren. Other than that you won't see much in the way of progress from week 12

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Last two cycles I had gained 20lbs at week 10. Then ended both cycles at 24 and 28lbs respectively. So I'm still making gains past weeks 8-10. If there's not much of a benefit of doing 20 weeks, then I'll just leave it at 12. I just wanted to test the water and see what you guys think.

I'm a big fan of shorter cycles in my older years...BUMP Jbracken re: myostatin, I've started (slightly) bumping the test dose half way thru the cycle

As long as lipids are in check you should be good to go.

And I don't get how people peak at weeks 10, that's bullshit. If you eat you're going to grow ain't no hiding from that fact.

I pyramid my doses, old school style.

Top Bottom