Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 women want my penis, who to choose?

hamstershaver said:
my penis is so great they would both want half, trust me

That must be nice. I'm hung like an acorn, so there really isn't enough to go around even before dividing. I felt alot better about it after an incident this last weekend though. The girl I fucked told me it was really cute after she stopped laughing. I'm happy that my penis was actually complimented by a woman. :rainbow:

Sarcasm Detector Status: OFF :eek:

Please visit the Nootropic Board :martini:

I was just feeding your gluttonous ego :dolphin:

Hes using big words again lol.....butthead:)

juve said:
Sarcasm Detector Status: OFF :eek:

Please visit the Nootropic Board :martini:

I was just feeding your gluttonous ego :dolphin:
It doesn't feed my ego to have other guys say they like my penis. In any event that brings me to my next question. Most of the guys on the board with nice physiques do not seem to notice other bro's on here with ego's. Why? Its a bodybuilding web site. Bodybuilders generally have better bodies than the average person, and we live in a culture that currently puts great value on how fit one's body appears. Thus bodybuilders tend to have above average ego's as well. It doesn't bother me if another bodybuilder who has worked hard on his body has an ego. He's busted his ass, and has something others do not as a result. He or she should be proud of this. Those who do not recognize this either are not there yet, or need to work on their own self esteem.

^^I've been always an adherent to the view that an individual who truly is in possession of assets (physical, intellectual) would only put an extraneous effort in trying to 'advertise' them - they should readily manifest themselves without any further self-promulgation :eek:
That's why people that talk talk talk, can show nothing nothing NOTHING - too preoccupied with talking and self-gratification :martini:

Actually I do not believe you have spoken to me as of yet. I come on EF when I'm bored to TYPE and either vent a bit and get some relaxation, or research. In real life (yes there is a world outside of the net), I'm very critical of my body. I'm always too fat, too small, need more tricep, etc. Some of my close friends complain about the fact that I bitch about how I look too much. Right now I'm 225 and around 9-10% bf, but I think I look fat, and I have tiny arms (they are only 18.5" at 225 and my chest and back make them resemble toothpicks).

Top Bottom