Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 Weeks!

danrag

only 2 weeks until spring break and i want to cut up as much as i possibly can. what would you recommend besides running and extreme cardio that i do or buy in order to burn some fat in 2 weeks.
i know this may sound like a short time period, but its better than not doing anything for 2 weeks!

thanks

rush order some clenbuterol and turn your workouts into circuit training pain sessions while taking the clen.

danrag said:
only 2 weeks until spring break and i want to cut up as much as i possibly can. what would you recommend besides running and extreme cardio that i do or buy in order to burn some fat in 2 weeks.
i know this may sound like a short time period, but its better than not doing anything for 2 weeks!

thanks

Just go to your gym and do bench and bicep curls....that is what everyone at my gym seems to be doing to get ready....:D

Re: Re: 2 Weeks!

beastboy said:

Just go to your gym and do bench and bicep curls....that is what everyone at my gym seems to be doing to get ready....:D

.... and wear long pants to hide your skinny legs :D

Sorry but in two weeks there is not to much you can do. What are you current stats?

Height
Weight

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 Weeks!

beastboy said:

Oh yeah and matching wife beaters that all 6 of them have on.....

Of course, we must show off our huge chest and arms, even if our spotter did most of the lifting we will still grow BIG..

Sorry but this has gone a wee bit off topic......but it's Sooooo True :D

i beg to differ i believe you can get alot done in two weeks..just drop your carbs to about 50, cut calories significantly, do a ton of cardio..shorten your rests between sets, use some diuretics, and i havent used it but i know DNP will give u results in around 8 days. im sure there is more stuff you can do besides what i have listed. im on a diet for 3 week now and definetly see results.

Just be ready for your body to rebound.....if you come off that quickly....and if I had to guess, I don't think your going to worry about anything on spring break except having a good time...

that is defiently true. i dieted for a long time and when i went to the shore and i rebounded within 2 days it was bad so it will most likely be worse on a 2 week diet.

Top Bottom