Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 different proteins?

KillahBee

I am currently using AST's VP2 whey isolate protein powder and I am very happy with it, except that it is pretty expensive. I am thinking of using the VP2 for pre and post-workout shakes, and perhaps a cheaper powder, like Optimum whey, for during the day and before bed. This is a cheaper alternative and I still get the most out of my VP2.

Any comments or opinions?

thanks

thats what i do and i dont feel there is any better way to do it unless youcould afford all teh vp2 in the world. I also use Cytopro which is crossflowed isolate when i need a break from Vp2's flavor but thats usually in my off time. Its a lil cheaper cause Pro source is here in jersey.

I don’t know these products, but for those not taken after training, a casein mix would be a good choice for a sustained flow of amino acids to aid anabolism…

i hear ya on dpsnutrition.com I love that place. I can get the VP2 for a total of 27.85, including S+H, while I pay 30 at the local AST store.

Top Bottom