Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time cycle

hando73

Age 40, 6ft 1 , training 3 yrs . After some research I have come up with this cycle

Test e 500 mg a week 12 weeks 250 ml frid and mon

Hcg 250 iu every 4 days some say start week one or 2 or week 4 or 6 very mixed views it seems so very confused on that but stopping on last test e jab seems to be widely accepted

Aromasin for 14 weeks @ 12.5 mg eod or ed if needed then 6 .25 for last 2 weeks of pct

Pct 2 weeks after last test e jab as follows

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 ed plus clomid 100/100/50/50 ed and as mentioned above aromasin 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25

So For the 2 week gap between cycle and pct all I will be on is aromasin 12.5/12.5 with no hcg because hcg should be used on cycle but then the test we will still be active so should the hcg be used in the 2 week gap between cycle and pct ? does that sound right ?

Please give me your thoughts and opinions with any scientific facts as to why if there are any

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to EF

What's your weight and BF?

You have to pin Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday

You should start HCG towards the end of the cycle and you stane dose is too frequent, 12.5 mg E3D is a better dose

Welcome to EF

What's your weight and BF?

You have to pin Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday

You should start HCG towards the end of the cycle and you stane dose is too frequent, 12.5 mg E3D is a better dose

14 stone and 10% body fat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stats for 41...

Nice stats my friend

If you want to harden up and shred on the cycle, I'd throw in s4 and GW. Sarms1 still has a buy two get one free deal going. Also, I'd throw in a good t booster or two in your pct to help aid recovery. Try hcgenerate or unleashed. Just a suggestion, good luck!

First cycle I would suggest throwing in around 50 mg of var for the last 6-8 weeks of cycle. Also do the Clomid at 50/50/50/50/50/50, and maybe look into a legal pct stack to throw in there for extra support. Other than that it looks excellent!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using EliteFitness

Nice stats my friend

If you want to harden up and shred on the cycle, I'd throw in s4 and GW. Sarms1 still has a buy two get one free deal going. Also, I'd throw in a good t booster or two in your pct to help aid recovery. Try hcgenerate or unleashed. Just a suggestion, good luck!

Definitely this^^^ I would have a more complete PCT

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
Nolva 40/40/20/20 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
Liquidex Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
HCGenerate ES Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
DAA Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
Ostarine 25mg ED SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
GW 20mg ED SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

HCG should only be used as a kickstart to PCT, not ran the whole cycle.

Your PCT is terrible. Clomid and Nolva won't do it.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquidex AI (Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding)
Test Stack 17 (use link below for discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Buy 2 get 1 free -GET1FREE

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 "liquidex" n2bm.com
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms Ruthless Supplements
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom