Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st test only cycle with proviron advice

Tommytank

Hi guys, started my first cycle 7 days ago... I decided to go with a low dosage that after a bit of research I believed to be just enough to have an effect...

Testo e- 250mg/ml
Proviron 25mg ed

I pin the test every 5 days making 350mg per week.

My first pin was smooth and went well in my right glute however I forgot to aspirate which worried me at first but turned out ok... It gave me a bit of a buzz and I struggled to get to sleep that night... I hit the gym (my shed) the next day to find I struggled on my recent weight 70 kg barbell and had to drop it to 60 to get my 3 sets so I actually felt a little weaker but got a mean pump by the time I finished... The next day I felt great and hit the gym again raising my weights back to 70 barbell and other techniques accordingly...

I pinned again on Thursday using the same needle :S I also touched the needle before I did it by mistake. Aspirated this time and I think bubbles found their way into the gear. I injected it... I had another almighty buzz on and felt a bit strange that day... That night I was sweating like dog in a sauna and felt feverish and on edge... Got myself to bed and felt better in the morning... Gym again next day felt great and feeling good now... My left flute that I pinned the 2nd time is killing me though and hurt to sit down last night was moaning like an old man lol right ones absolutely fine like nothing ever happened to it...

What I'm wondering is if this is what I should expect... Sweaty feverish symptoms when I pin etc have I got this for the ten weeks? I've been so tired I've had to force myself into the gym... Once I'm in there I'm fine but it really brought me down the other day... Also I heard pinning could hurt a little bit lol... Is it normal or should I have used a clean dart lol?? How dangerous is it bacteria infections etc???

I know I sound like a right goony but a bit of peace of mind would be nice, thanks guys :)

Not a good idea to use the same pin bro, You could easily get an infection. Always clean your vials and injection point with alcohol swabs and never touch your pin.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

You need to inject with a fresh needle every time, and actually you should be using two new needles for every injection. One to draw with, and one to inject with. If you reuse a needle it could cause a bad infection or access. You need sterility every time you break the skin. Think about it.

Top Bottom