Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Test Coat of Pro Tan is ON!!

J

jenscats5

Had hubby paint me with the Pro Tan.........so far so good -- no green....Looking tan.....It's sticky..... ;)

Sitting naked on a sheet on the couch so I don't get it on the couch..... :verygood:

Thanks to Sassy for the tips yesterday & to Miss 24k for the suggestion to test it.....

Question: should I wear old clothes the rest of the day???? Will this stuff wash out of clothes??

I leaned up against the bathroom sink & left Pro Tan on the ceramic tile.....and after an hour I'm still sticky......

Jens, yes...

also if you have a nice bed set Change it! i went and bought a set of black sheets and used an old comfortor set. It will continue to come off if rubbed against the linen.

Mine stayed sticky for hours.

also I posted on C&C a few tips ;)

Frisky said:
Jens, yes...

also if you have a nice bed set Change it! i went and bought a set of black sheets and used an old comfortor set. It will continue to come off if rubbed against the linen.

Mine stayed sticky for hours.

also I posted on C&C a few tips ;)

I'm going to shower before bed......It was put on at 3:00pm so when I shower it'll be about 11pm a good 7 hours.....but I think the sheets are old....

Thanks again!! Thank God for EF or I'd be soooo lost!!

jenscats5 said:
I'm going to shower before bed......It was put on at 3:00pm so when I shower it'll be about 11pm a good 7 hours.....but I think the sheets are old....

Thanks again!! Thank God for EF or I'd be soooo lost!!

showering will remove some excess... but still TODAY i am rubbing some off... LOL

Of course I had tons of that crap on me.. but just be careful with your clotes etc... and get us some pics ;)

OK we walked down to the ball game & it had rained earlier -- I left Pro Tan on the seat and it came off me anywhere I got splashed with water....

this is what I do...
I apply pro tan at night after the bath and scrub... depending on how dark I want the tone is how many coats I get on. After letting it dry, I go to sleep making sure I have some old bed clothes. In the morning, I shower again and all excess pro tan will wash off.... don't worry the colour your skin got will stay.... put some moisturizer and dress as usual. If I still want it darker I do the same the following night(s)
I have tried many competition colours and for me this is the safest way to get the tan without getting it all over where I sit or in my clothes... better than jan tana.
Of course if you are applying it for many days in a row some will get in your clothes, but not as much as if you don't get the excess pro tan.. so you may want to avoid light colours.

Top Bottom