Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Unusual 1st Cycle Anavar Only then Test Prop

Domdedieu

Greetings! Glad to have found this forum. Looking for some advice on 2 Q's about my first cycle.

I am 33, 6 feet, 200 lbs, 15-20 % bf (by looks, I haven't actually tested it recently), and have been working out for 10 years. I got pretty decent strength with regular squats of over 400 lbs (around 500 for 1 rep max) and 300 lbs bench.

So I just started my first cycle and this is a pretty unusual one because I started it with Anavar only (and some Proviron), and then switched to Test Prop - i intend to finish it off with Anavar and Test Prop together. Looks like this:

week 1-4 Anavar 60-80 mg ED
week 5-10 Test Prop 100 mg EOD
week 9-10 Anavar 80 mg ED

plus some Proviron at 50-75 mg during week 3-4 and again at the end of the cycle.

I am currently at week 5 (I just started Test Prop) and am really satisfied with the cycle so far. The first 4 weeks on Var helped me increase strenght and up all lifts by 10-20 %, heal up a little injury I've had for a while, and loose some BF (didn't measure but visually very clear, maybe went from 20% to 15% in 4 weeks). My diet is on point - low GI, lotsa protein, many small meals, all kinds of strategically chosen supplements (creatine, glutamine, taurine, GABA, ZMA, etc etc).

After week 3 of Var only I did start to feel a little bit lethargic and less motivated though, probably starting to get a bit suppressed. The Proviron pretty much solved that but now having switched to Test Prop I'm feeling better then ever. Message to guys considering Var only cycles - add some test too, it feels fucking amazing.

OK so here are my questions, would appreciate some good input from vets and pundits.

1. Should I run an AI with the 100 mg Test Prop EOD? It's just 6 weeks of test and not a huge dosis so is it really necessary? I've got some Aromasin on hand but not sure if I should start taking it. What are the pros and cons of taking it and at what dosage would it make sense?

2. How can I get real fast recovery of natural test levels once the cycle is over? I have Clomid on hand and intend to PCT with it, but are there any tricks and tips you can share on how to rebound faster after a cycle? I'm making some moves professionally and need to be alpha and stay alpha, can't afford to run around like a whimp for 2 or 3 months. I generally have natural T levels but just wanna make sure to do everything to regain them as fast as possbile after the cycle.

Let me know what you think.

Peace.

D.

Top Bottom