Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st DBOL Cycle

I work at a hosp.
please give me your stats

Weight
BF
And most important yrs training.

I would take 20mg pre workout and your other 10mg 6 hours later depending if you workout in the morning or evening

I normally take 20 an hour before my workout, I missed my workout this morning but took 20 at the normal time. I intend on taking another 10 an hour before working out this afternoon - does that make sense?
Should I only take pre traing or just make sure I take them at a regular time?
Cheers

I spread mine out throughout the day, and yea you should be getting crazy ass pumps. my calves and biceps are pumped 24/7, hurts sometimes but feels fkng awesome at the same time! If you still get sick at 30 you may have bunk gear or maybe allergic to it. Play it safe, if you still get sick i would not take it and maybe try another source after PCT. Hope all works out for you bro

I spread mine out throughout the day, and yea you should be getting crazy ass pumps. my calves and biceps are pumped 24/7, hurts sometimes but feels fkng awesome at the same time! If you still get sick at 30 you may have bunk gear or maybe allergic to it. Play it safe, if you still get sick i would not take it and maybe try another source after PCT. Hope all works out for you bro

Thanks dude.

On reflection, perhaps nausea is too strong a word. Its more of a bad taste.

Hey guys and girls, first time poster here. I'm 70" tall, 35 years old 175 lbs around 13% body fat. I was going to start a new(b) thread, for help laying out my first cycle (dbol and Test e) but I have the same issue as the OP of this thread and thought I'd post in here and save the forum from yet another (first cycle advice thread). I'll be taking a trip abroad first week in July 2013 and obviously can't run the cycle as intended until after my trip but wanted to get some of your thoughts on running a dbol only cycle and how to lay it out with my pct. I've read for the most part that dbol is a no no for first cycle and that test e at 500mg ew is just right but what about dbol on its own? Obviously dbol only would be a short cycle but is it still too harsh and should I just forget it and run the test by itself when I get back from my trip?

I've been reading a ton of info from this site and others and I've enjoyed this forum the most by far and trust your input and will follow it to a T! If you think I should put the dbol away for future cycles I will. Just wanted to get your thoughts. My diet and workouts are on point and I've been training hard for the past year. I've put on 11 lbs naturally over that time and while I'm probably still 3/4 vag by most of your standards (you're all monsters) lol I wanted you to know I'm not just jumping straight from the couch to the needle. Suggestions? The following gear is what I currently have. What else do I need? HCG? Something for liver support? Thanks everyone!! Great forum.

2-Test e (2-10ml vials)
1-bottle Dbol (liquid oral)
2 -Forma
1-Liquid stane
1-Liquid clomid
1- DAA (power chews)
1-Hcgenerate
1-Post cycle
1-Unleashed
1-Bridge

Ok after giving this some more thought I've decided against the dbol cycle and will just wait and do it with test once back from my trip. I'm going to lay out my entire cycle tonight or tomorrow night with weeks, doses, and full pct and post it in a new thread.

Your not using testosterone? You need to use testosterone with every cycle.

This is incorrect there alot of people that do tren only cycles, however, a TRT doese of testorone around 200 a week or soo is ampt as it keeps the natural levels of test running

Sent from my GT-P7510 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom