Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle, what should I change?

samuel1975

10 week cycle
Test. Enath. 500mg/wk - Weeks 1-10
HCG 250IU every 4th day - Weeks 2-12
Arimidex .25mg - .5mg/day Weeks 1-11
Saw Palmetto 200mg/day Weeks 1-17
Finasteride 1mg/day Weeks 1-17

PCT
Nolva - 20mg/day Weeks 13-17

samuel1975 said:
10 week cycle
Test. Enath. 500mg/wk - Weeks 1-10
HCG 250IU every 4th day - Weeks 2-12
Arimidex .25mg - .5mg/day Weeks 1-11
Saw Palmetto 200mg/day Weeks 1-17
Finasteride 1mg/day Weeks 1-17

PCT
Nolva - 20mg/day Weeks 13-17

Don't think you need to use the hcg on this one. Save it for a longer or higher dosed cycle later on. Mixed with the a-dex its kinda overkill. Also if you use hcg it should be run with nolva not a-dex.
Add some clomid in the PCT.

I would use HCG. Cycle looks good to me bro. Looks like you've at least done some research. Good job IMO.

10 weeks of test for a first cycle will shut you down. I got shut down at half that dose my first cycle. If you have the HCG, I'd use it.

krishna said:
10 weeks of test for a first cycle will shut you down. I got shut down at half that dose my first cycle. If you have the HCG, I'd use it.

It won't shut most people down that hard. There is nothing wrong with using the hcg, just we don't know if it's necessary. If you use it, run it at 1000mgs weeks 6 - 8

for a first cycle I would just run test for 10 weeks at 250mgs. Doesn't sound like much but I went from 200 to 220 and I wasn't bulking. I stayed at 6%.
*The only problem I had was I didn't know about pct. So I eventually dropped down to 206. If I knew about HCG and clomid it would have made a huge difference. How huge? I only lost 4lbs after my last cycle. I consistantly out gain guys at my gym by using two ten week cycles a year with hcg/clomid. That includes guys that are on year round and guys that use over a gram of test. I don't go over 500mgs of test at 238.
I would keep the finasteride and arimidex on hand in case you need it. You most likely will not need it on this one!

got muscle said:
Don't think you need to use the hcg on this one. Save it for a longer or higher dosed cycle later on. Mixed with the a-dex its kinda overkill. Also if you use hcg it should be run with nolva not a-dex.
Add some clomid in the PCT.

Just curious, why use Nolva instead of adex with HCG? I chose adex to descrease estrogen levels rather than just block receptors.

Top Bottom