Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle test var?

I searched dbol hairloss and people say dbol is very harsh on hair. I'm going to stay away from this one.

Honesty if I could do some kind of cycle out of , var, tbol, deca and eq this would ideal as those are easy on the hair.

I'm going to run test e 500mg for 10-12 weeks in January. I was going to order 50mg var from my uncle.Should I run the var with test or save for a later cycle?

You could get by fine with a test only cycle since your new.
Maybe your 2nd cycle you could try the ANAVAR/TEST combo.

Was thinking the same alin. At same time I may chicken out worrying about hair. I should stick with eq var deca and tbol if I'm worried about hair but those should have test included

Was thinking the same alin. At same time I may chicken out worrying about hair. I should stick with eq var deca and tbol if I'm worried about hair but those should have test included

OMG, what is it with guys and having to have perfect flowing hair these days!!! lol

Sorry, but I hate hearing it..
And I see so many guys messed up 10 years later after the fact that they used propecia, finasteride etc....

If you are worried about receding hair line, just shave your head or dont juice :)

I had a ht 4 years ago looks perfect. Seeing that I had a HT shaving my head is not an option. I was on propecia for 8 years, stuff works but it's horrible for you. I've been off 1.5 years, just using nizoral and rogaine now. So now u can see why I would like to just stick with the few compounds that are least likely to mess with your hair.

Top Bottom