Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle test var?

tpeter

I'm going to run test e 500mg for 10-12 weeks in January. I was going to order 50mg var from my uncle.Should I run the var with test or save for a later cycle?

Last edited:
I'm going to run test e 500mg for 10-12 weeks in January. I was going to order 50mg var from my uncle z. Should I run the var with test or save for a later cycle?

First, take out source name plz. Wouldn't want you banned..

Run the var at the tail end of your test-e cycle.

Get you a kicker, like beastdrol or dbol and run that the first 4-5 weeks of cycle, it will be more enjoyable that way!

Also run at least 12 weeks..

Get you some HCGenerate and n2gaurd to run on cycle and all your organs will be protected and recovery will be a breeze :)

I dunno if I'll throw dbol in there even though I know it's best. I'm prone to hairloss and see dbol can be bad. Test is bad to but I'll prolly run finesteride along with it to minimize some damage. Var is safe for hair and honestly thought about running that solo. I know I won't gain much size but im ok with that.

I dunno if I'll throw dbol in there even though I know it's best. I'm prone to hairloss and see dbol can be bad. Test is bad to but I'll prolly run finesteride along with it to minimize some damage. Var is safe for hair and honestly thought about running that solo. I know I won't gain much size but im ok with that.

What about beastdrol? It isn't that abdrogenic. Def not near as bad as test in that regard.. Good, fast lean gains!

If you really dont wanna kicker.. You could do var at 50mg throughout the whole cycle and you would still enjoy it..

I dont recommend finasteride, as inhibiting DHT is a no no in males; problems may arise in the future.. IE low libido, fat gain, depression, gyno etc...

I was on finasteride for 8 years. I had high estrogen because of it yet didn't see related sides. I would run adex prolly .5 Ed or eod if I run finasteride along with it.

I was on finasteride for 8 years. I had high estrogen because of it yet didn't see related sides. I would run adex prolly .5 Ed or eod if I run finasteride along with it.

Well, if you are running finasteride, I do not see why you would not add dbol?

Good question, is dbol a dht Or convert to it? If so fina will work.

Dbol is a synthetic anabolic/androgenic steroid that is derived from testosterone.

Just looked up and found propecia does nothing for dbol.

From what I have read, dbol and fina can work together and the fina will stop hairloss..

Top Bottom