Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle ever.. Test e only. question about dosage

Farmer922

I'll be starting my first cycle of test e in the next few days. I have done my research, blah blah blah for the past year.. I'm 23 I know some will say too young, but regardless I am starting. So please don't say that in the comments. Heres my situation. I'm wanting to run a short cycle, low dosage, just to see how my body reacts.. Normal is 500mg/w in 2 shots 250 mg each I know. I have 250mg/ml, 10ml.. I was wondering if anyway I could run it for 10 weeks, at 250 and gain, or would it be better to run 300mg/w for 8 weeks, or just do 500mg/w 2 shots 250mg mon, and thurs. for 5 weeks, im not going to buy another vial 10 ml. Like I said before I want it to be short and sweet for my first cycle to see my sides if any, before I up dosage and run a 10-12 week cycle 500mg/w for my second. I will be taking a est blocker, and got pct in check with clomid 100/100/50/50. Also why its just a test e cycle is so I know what sides ill get from it so when I stack it with dbol ect I will be able to tell which is causing what sides. Help would be nice just trying to twerk out these last few things before I start.

Edit: Forgot some info, I have 3 years on some off in the gym, got my diet in check and workout in check. On and off because of military/deployments stateside and over seas where gym wasn't aval. at times. im 237 lb 6'5 and around 12% body fat last time I was taped I was at 11% that was a month ago

you say you did your research, so tell me what did your research say was a good dosage?

you seem to not want any advice by your attitude and already know it all anyway so why even ask? that might be why you aren't getting helped just based on the first 3 or 4 sentences of your post it comes off as just another young kid who isn't ready for steroids.

or maybe I am wrong and you are a humble newb who is actually looking to listen and learn from those who have been in the game for years

I would go with the 250mg for 10 weeks since test e is a long acting ester. U prolly wont see great gains on that low of a dose but its better to run it 10 weeks than 8 or 5 weeks imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

I did do my research, I was clearing up what everyone else says on every single fourm I have been on so I just get straight answers. I know I don't know it all, but im not on here like some and don't know nothing about pct, est blockers sides or any of that. Yes im actually going to listin to what ppl are going to say. I just don't want ppl to sit here and argue back and forth and me get no where. I know 99% of first cycles run 500mg a week. Im just going to run with what I have, cause I don't feel the need if I do a few injections and my body hates it and be out the money on it. This is my test cycle, if things go well im going to do the 500mg/wk for 12~ weeks or so. Just need advice for this one, with what I have and what im trying to do.

^^^ if your gear is legit then 500 a week is more than ample

problen is there is a lot of bunk crap out there so that is why you see some geniuses recommend a gram a week or whatever.

the #1 mistake i see newbs make is they go into cycles with a set map plan. this is wrong. you should be willing to change up your dosages up or down as you go. if 500 is too much drop it to 250.. if 250 is too little then up it

also i highly recommend you add some T stack RX to your pct.. you won't like clomid alone, you might find yourself feeling like a bitch on it and losing libido. you can get 20% off with the discount code and banner below in my signature

So are you saying I should run the 5 weeks with 500 a week? If so wouldn't that do almost nothing considering when I do my last inj it would be just then to its peak? Not trying to be a smart***, just trying to get the answers im looking for so sorry if I come off that way.

So are you saying I should run the 5 weeks with 500 a week? If so wouldn't that do almost nothing considering when I do my last inj it would be just then to its peak? Not trying to be a smart***, just trying to get the answers im looking for so sorry if I come off that way.

you are correct 5 weeks for a long estered hormone would be silly although you would still have some nice gains during those 5 weeks. so either get another vial or stick to 250 a week.

but if you choose not to get a vial you lose flexibility.. if you are gonna cycle consistently its a good idea to always keep extra ancillaries, syringes, hormones on hand.

From what I have read correct me if im wrong, I have seen so so many post where they say changing your dosage in cycle will throw off your hormone levels, to keep a steady dose, except for preloading it like 1000mg first week, then down to 250mg a week just to "jumpstart" it

Edit: Forgot to add:
And sorry if I wasn't clear, I do have enough to run 500mg/wk for 5 weeks, or I could spread it out within 10 weeks and 250mg/wk. Im just trying to find which of the two would be best for gains, and get a general idea of what my sides my be from the test e alone.

Top Bottom