Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

19nordiol ?

Rink

I am 22, 5'9", 170lb, 13%BF.

I am considering the use of 19nordiol, to increase muscle mass. I chose 19nordiol because it apparently has fewer androgenic properties, and I am predisposed to hair loss.

In particular I am considering Avant labs NorAderm, as it's cheaper than ergopharm's Nordiol spray.

Any suggestions?

While I am at it, has any one had success with Avant lab's Lipoderm-Y topical spot reduction fat loss solution?

Thanks!

care to elaborate?

to my knowledge, 19nordiol dosen't have too many, what have u experienced from it?

i used Avant labs NorAderm it was ok some strength, little mass but i was in a really bad time in my life, so i could not finish it correctly.

sorry for the late repy, but I am searching for info...as far as I know those are good products. Neverused them, I hear good things on bodybuilding.com

Check them out...

I have been taking Norabol( 19 nor) by mass quant with the Andro infusion( 4ad+5ad) for 2weeks. I am taking higher dossages than reccomended 10 pills 19 nor 4 pills 4,5,ad.

Not much going on in 2weeks some minor strenght increase and no size. The Bros on the board claim there are much better stacks to take but I understand that hairloss is the issue. They also claim that no-one really gets any results until the 3rd week.

I have been searching the boards for the last couple of days, not many people reporting permant hair loss from 1-test, or 1-ad , yes there are some but they have taken precautions ( Nizoral, etc). I don't think here has been any permant damage. Please do not take my word as I have not taken the 1-ad. I added 1-test to my stack for week three and will post results.

DO a search and find out for yourself.

Top Bottom