Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

19-nor

Stop recommending finasteride bren if you knew enough about it you wouldn't throw it out so casually. Sh*t if I had to use finasteride to get me through a cycle I would really re-consider cycling. Nizoral and Palmetto will do. It's not even a big deal like you're making it out I have never heard of or seen amongst people I know balding from steroids up until now with you mentioning your friend. Balding and gyno are statistically pretty damn unlikely to happen.

its a powerful med for sure but seriously... how can combing ur hair help?

Metro much? :biggrin:

Next cycle my hand is going to be shaved so I wont notice any kind of thinning. Not that it effects me since my hair grows like crazy.

Your going to shave your hand??

its a powerful med for sure but seriously... how can combing ur hair help?

It stimulates the hair follicles and scalp. It won't help if you just start doing it on cycle lol but doing it over a period of many months to years and it greatly reduces chance of balding. My doc had told me to do this a while ago and I've never had problems with any steroids and MPB is in both sides of the family big time.

It stimulates the hair follicles and scalp. It won't help if you just start doing it on cycle lol but doing it over a period of many months to years and it greatly reduces chance of balding. My doc had told me to do this a while ago and I've never had problems with any steroids and MPB is in both sides of the family big time.

really... thats crazy IM BUYING A COMB TODAY!!!!! i have a V hairline to begin with so... i duno if id want anything else to happen however i seem to have thick hair.. (not sure where i stand)

Your going to shave your hand??
Lol yup I have some hairy hands lol. Meant to say head, but I cant seem to edit my post now oh well.

Top Bottom