Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

14 days until Jamaica!! WOO HOO

  • Thread starter Thread starter kronk
  • Start date Start date
K

kronk

Guest
Cant wait, only two weeks till we are on the plane heading to Jamaica. Damn its going to be a blast!!!:D
 
Have fun man.

It sucks counting down days until a vacation.

In about 16 days I'm going home to Minnesota for the first time in two years. Going to visit some of the old haunts and my new nephew and godchild.

So I really do have hands to shake and babies to kiss.
 
BaBa-BooeY said:
Make sure to smoke some dank weed there :havoc::D

Its pretty good there, however, I still say that I can get kinder here..;)

The place we are going even has a dock, where the guys come up in a boat and sell ounces for $10 lol
 
bigschweeler said:
Have fun man.

It sucks counting down days until a vacation.

In about 16 days I'm going home to Minnesota for the first time in two years. Going to visit some of the old haunts and my new nephew and godchild.

So I really do have hands to shake and babies to kiss.

I know. I cant focus on work at all. All I can do is sit here and surf. LMAO

We are going to Hedo 3, so what the hell else can I be thinking about!!
 
Cornholio said:

Aww. Poor Corn, Kronkette says you can come too if you want! She thinks you look just like (face) the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos! And she has got the hots for him!

Have you ever heard of the hedo resorts?
 
NicolePap said:
ooooooh!! Im soo excited for you guys!!

I hope you have a wild and crazy time!!

And if they do a naked wheel barrel race - you need to enter and win me a prize!!

Well I know of a few contests, but they dont have wheel barrels in them. Its more like a BJ contest. LMAO

TRUST me, we are going to have a very wild time. I am not even sure why we are packing clothes! :lmao:

Pictures...Pictures...Pictures
 
kronk said:


Aww. Poor Corn, Kronkette says you can come too if you want! She thinks you look just like (face) the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos! And she has got the hots for him!

Have you ever heard of the hedo resorts?


Really????

What is it with me and looking like Qb's??

They must get a LOT of play...lol

Yeah I've heard of the Hedo resorts....hehehehe
 
smallmovesal said:
oooh sounds like fun - no wonder you can't keep your mind on work!

Now if I could only get those two hot chicks in your avatar to come with us......;)
 
Kronk

I bow in awe.......

Hedo 3....me drools.

I cant WAIT to take my girlfriend there.

just one question...how much cialis you gonna bring with you? LOL.
 
Re: Kronk

Milo Hobgoblin said:
just one question...how much cialis you gonna bring with you? LOL.

100 tabs of Cialis! LMAO - Gotta have some to pass around as well.

and enough Provirion for 100mg a day.

WOO HOO!
 
ahhhhhh hedo3! i cant wait to be in the nude see through hot tub...they say you can fit like 50 people in there....heheheheh

oh yea, that and having sex 24/7 WOO HOO
 
kronkette said:
ahhhhhh hedo3! i cant wait to be in the nude see through hot tub...they say you can fit like 50 people in there....heheheheh

oh yea, that and having sex 24/7 WOO HOO



Somehow my weekend at Myrtle beach just doesn't sound as good.:(
 
Last edited:
Not including today - - 4 DAYS left! Leaving on a jet plane...dont know when I'll be back again....
 
Top Bottom