Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mg Dbol pulse while cutting BF%

croboy

Hi everyone,

Just wanted your opinions on this...

I've only done one AAS cycle (test prop) which was over a year ago, im pretty happy with my size at the moment but im at 16% body fat :S and i wanna cut down but the weird thing is.. im afraid to do cardio because i tend to lose lean muscle easily (im a hard gainer) if i stop eating well and pig out i lose body weight!! im around 85kg 5"11 22yo and when i eat pizzas and chocolate and other junk foods on top of my regular meals i tend to go down in weight to 83kg or below.. so im assuming im losing my muscle mass cause wen i go down i dont feel as solid :(

Ive got alot of dbol left over and i was thinking.. if i took 10mg upon waking and trained an hour later with cardio, would the dbol prevent muscle wasting whilst burning fat from the cardio? i will get dbol incase of gyno symptoms but i don't think 10mg in the morning will shut me down..

Any opinions on HPTA suppression with 10mg and about fat/muscle loss.. im aware its harder to burn fat with higher estrogen levels but i don't think 10mg will raise estrogen that much, im more concerned if the 10mg will prevent muscle loss hehe, any thoughts or advice would be appreciated :)

post in the aas form and I think RADAR is the one you want t otalk to about long low dose dbol cycles

Top Bottom