Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 lbs in 16 days??????

wizeass

Alright I have a boxing bout coming up in 16 days, to make weight I have to loose at least ten pounds. Here are my stats
weight: 185
height:5'11
training experience: weight trained for a year and have been boxing for more then six months

So someone please help me immediatly

I would say do a keto diet, 10 pounds or more in the first 20 days is fairly normal. Its water weight but hey, still weight.

go keto and do whatever you can to make weight(like wrestlers)..then eat whatever you can before the match to give you energy.

right b4 take some water cutting sups like dandelion. Dont know how much you would loose might be a few lbs, I heard salt makes you hold water, maybe lower salt intake, you could clense your colon by getting an enema(yummy) or by taking fiber sups.

You should be able to drop at least 10-15lbs of pure water.. Id say, pack yourself full of caffeine (great diurhettic) drink alot of water(makes you retain less in your bodily stores) dress in your warmest winter clothes, and run your ass off.. a guy I knew said something about putting garbage bags or non-breathable rain suits on to run in so that he would sweat buckets.. Ive never tried it, but whatever works, right? lower your sodium intake as much as you can, cause it'll make you retain water.... umm.. EC stacks are a good way to burn some actual fat fast as well.... and since you're already gonan be taking a tonne of caffeine for its diurhettic qualities, add some ephedrine, and you're set... watch your diet, lots of cardio, etc etc

Top Bottom