Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 ius a day of gh+high clean calories and aas,whole new world.

I know Quad gets by on low doses -- and for that I commend him. I just happen to be a member at a board with a great deal of competitors who are open about their useage and it is always very high.

Agreed. 2 grams is the most i've heard of anyone using, including top am's and pro's I've spoken to. If there were no diminishing returns ronnie would be 500 lbs and not 280.

lookingforanedge said:
Sounds like a nice cycle....you have any updates?
I just weighed myself this morning at 200lbs on an empty stomach so I am up over 20lbs in scale weight.I am sure a bunch of that is water and some fat because I am really a lot thicker all over but I am going to try to keep the bodyfat and water weight were it is and try to get another 20lbs before I decide to start cutting.When I cut I am going to drop the gh to 8ius eod and run some t3 at 50mcgs ed along with prop/tren/winny/masteron untill I get down to low single digits bf then just pct from there and run gh 8ius eod for the next 6mths or so and alternate one month of igf at 100mcgs ed with one month of slin 15ius ed pwo.Depending on how I look and feel after those 6mths I might go back on or just stay off for good and stay on the gh permanently at around 8-10ius eod.My goal is to get up to 200 or so with single digit bf and maintain it with as low a dose of drugs as possible.I would prefer to do it with gh/igf alone if i can manage to hold all that weight with those 2.

Top Bottom