Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 Grams of anavar powder

biggz95

I was wonbering how many 10mg anavar can I make with 10 grams.. I want to make them with capsules.. I need to know how to do it

I was wonbering how many 10mg anavar can I make with 10 grams.. I want to make them with capsules.. I need to know how to do it

Well there's 1000 mg in a gram so 100 tabs in a gram xs 10 is 1000 tabs at 10 mg a piece. Your gonna need an accurate scale to measure with and you can find recipes throughout the web. I know some folks like to use protein powder as a filler to go with the powder. I've never made caps myself as I don't have the patience to make 1000 individual pills. You can also make oral suspensions which would be a lot faster. You can dose it at 25-50 mg a ml that way. You can do the same with the pills but its gonna be a bitch and take a lot of time. Unless you have commercial capping machines which cost a pretty penny.

I make oral suspension with it but it is very difficult to suspend with peg. If your var raw is legit it should be almost like sand rather than a powdery substance. Its very grainy.

Top Bottom