Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/4 mr supps thurs sale !! 20% off dieselbolan

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
dieselbolan 20% off coupon code diesel20 coupon will be good from 2pm to Midnight CST.SALE IS OVER ONCE THE CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT !!

LINK TO MR SUPPS STORE--->https://www.mrsupps.com/

Dieselbolan 2.0 is a super charged muscle building combo designed to help you gain muscle while staying lean. Work out longer, lift stronger and break through plateaus with Dieselbolan 2.0. Combined with proper nutrition and rigorous workouts, the power of Dieselbolan will get you results.

What is in Dieselbolan 2.0?

90 capsules

10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

What kind of results can I expect from Dieselbolan 2.0?

When combined with proper diet and training this Product is highly favored for its ability to promote solid gains in lean muscle tissue without excess water retention and fat gain. The two pronged compound mix creates a synergistic effect of anabolism and nutrition retention. Assaulting muscles with Nutrition then forcing growth through advanced anabolic activity. The end result "MASS" topped with "FORCED MASS", packed tightly into paper thin skin covered with aggression and strength.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Dieselbolan 2.0 ?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Dieselbolan 2.0 .

When using Dieselbolan 2.0 , a single bottle will last you 4 to 6 weeks and We highly recommend Combining Forged Bromo with Dieselbolan 2.0 to enhance results as well as preventing any unwanted side effects. PCT is complicated and there is no cookie cutter PCT program. However we do recommend using a Forged Post Cycle/Forma-Stanzol combo as the base of your PCT after Dieselbolan 2.0.

Check out the Dieselbolan Starter Stack, it comes with everything we suggest you combine with Dieselbolan.

What side effects can I get when using Dieselbolan 2.0?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.
These are typical of any other designer hormone. You should not use Dieselbolan 2.0 if you have any preexisting conditions that can be made worse by the use of anabolic steroids.

Do I need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) when using Dieselbolan 2.0?

Dieselbolan 2.0 synergistic compound matrix tends to keep an even level of both estrogen and progesterone at all times.
However irregular levels can still happen during or after a cycle of any hormone products. Forged Bromo is the recommend compound for controlling any imbalances during a Dieselbolan 2.0 cycle.

Will Dieselbolan 2.0 give me gyno?

Gyno with Deiselbolan 2.0 is more common than with other compounds. This is due to its ability to raise progesterone and or prolactin and can be helped by using a full dose of Forged Bromo during the cycle and Forma-Stanzol as PCT.

Is Dieselbolan 2.0 liver toxic?

Because Dieselbolan 2.0 has methylated oral hormones it can be liver toxic but is still considered one of the more mild products of its kind. We still highly advise the use of Forged liver supportduring a cycle of Dieselbolan 2.0.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Dieselbolan 2.0?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.
Your body is already making plenty of natural testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with hormonal products.

Is an athlete in organized sports, should I use Dieselbolan 2.0?

No. Using Dieselbolan 2.0 to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sport league. Cheating in sports by a few is the main reason Steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Dieselbolan 2.0 will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

If you are tested for steroids this product will cause you to test positive for steroid metabolites.

When taking Dieselbolan 2.0, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has 90 capsules

It is suggested that first time users take two (2) capsules per day, for no longer then 4-6 weeks. Gains will be slow and even unnoticed at less than 2 caps per day.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (4) capsules in any 24hr period, taking over 4 caps per day is not only pushing it but just plan "stupid". Those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids should make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose is 4 caps and should never be exceeded by anyone.

How long can I cycle it for?

The standard length seems to be 4 weeks. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount. Going over 6 weeks is not recommended and will be harmful to your health.

I stole up a few bottles for the future... might as well stock up and take advantage of the sales

Top Bottom