Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 year lifting!!

Taskforce01

Just wandering what you lot think, no before pics I was 160lb, now 208lb, yes I gained A LOT of fat, my first year lifting just hoping I gained a bit of mass, lifts are (kg)
Bench - 105x5
Dead - 155x5
Squat - 120x5

View attachment 52913

Just wandering what you lot think, no before pics I was 160lb, now 208lb, yes I gained A LOT of fat, my first year lifting just hoping I gained a bit of mass, lifts are (kg)
Bench - 105x5
Dead - 155x5
Squat - 120x5

View attachment 52913

How old are you?

Honestly, it's hard to tell much from those pics....

What did you start out at on your lifts?

Started out around 50kg bench, 70kg dead and squat was around 50kg on the smith machine I no what an idiot lol, trying to build a solid base to move onto higher rep training want to get to at least 140, 180, 220 I no its going to take a while. I need to cut but I'm worried il cut and be 160lb again lol

Also I forgot I'm 21 and bf around 20% wanna get down to 10% and bulk again but not get fat this time lol less of a calorie surplus, any guesstimates what weight I'd be looking at at 10% bf

most of us on here at 21 looked worse than you. you do look like you are around 20% body fat

you will become smarter, stronger, and more dedicated as you get older.

I been doing this for almost 20 years now almost religiously (taking only 2 years off in that time and even then I would workout some) and I still do not feel I have reached my peak. and I am in my 30's.. if you look at my pic in my profile most guys would kill for my body, but I know I have a lot of work to do still. it can take years to achieve a body you are proud of.

I have 2 links in my signature.. one on bulking, and one on a workout split. i would read both of those and they will probably be a major upgrade of what you are doing right now.

I totally get what your saying mate I already know alot more than when I started like i have stayed on mad cows instead of my own shit routine and learnt that there's no rush to see the scale go up because it needs to be quality weight not fat, what I'm saying is, is where I'm at a good 1st year bearing in mind I was 160 skinny as fuck, suppose its hard with no pics sorry

Top Bottom