Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-Testosterone Cypionate

FunkMasterFlex

whats teh deal with this stuff??? I have been running into it lately......bulk powders and such. Remember one guy who got it from China...?

Yes. That is how I will be taking it. The logic is that a CYP ester would not work orally, but is not the case with this supp. I have seen blood work from a person who was on the test study team for VPX.

awesome to hear......just did another mag-10 cutting cycle.....gonna take a break but this fall-winter wanna put on some weight....so i will be lookin for results on that hehhe.....have fun bro....keep us posted

Well, plain old unmodified 1-test has decent oral bioavailability for a steroid hormone so it could be use orally. It would just be cheaper to take the base powder if doing it orally, or preferably transdermally, since the cypionate ester wouldn't have any signifigant effect orally. The reason an undecanoate ester product dissolved in oil works to improve oral bioavailabilty is because it makes it ultra soluble in oil for lymphatic delivery, of which I'm not a big fan. The cypionate ester wouldn't increase the solubility to the degree necessary to improve oral bioavailability signifigantly.

so...
is this going to be just oral or is it going to be transdermal as well?
I'm courious because I am haveing a hard time finding info on it
looking onto possibilities for next "cycle"

Top Bottom