Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test with proscar?

Curacao15

I read on another thread that 1-test can cause problems with hair loss. If this is true it could also cause prostate enlargement right?

If this is true, why? Is it because although it cant aromatise, it can still convet to DHT? Or is it because it is similar to DHT and binds to the same receptors or whatever?

And if it does, would taking proscar or propecia prevent these things from happening? Or if it is similar to DHT would taking these drugs inhibit gains in some way?

Sorry about all the questions!

Thanks for any replies,
C15

1-test is a fairly powerful androgen - almost all androgens will have an effect on the scalp, I'm not sure about the prostate - I really haven't heard anything other than the effects of dht.

proscar will not protect your hairline from anything but testosterone. If you want to protect your hair try topical spirolactone at minoxodil.com

HTH

that's not completely true.....it would help with any roid/prohormone that is 5alpha reduced to a stronger androgen (like test to DHT). but he is right, it won't do anything when using 1-test because it's already in reduced form.

boldenone does to a small degree but is mostly 5beta reduced.....deca does but preventing the reduction of it is bad because the reduced for is very mild which is why deca usually doesn't cause hair loss.....supposedly tren is reduced similar to deca........can't think of any others off the top of my head.....

Top Bottom