Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test (What is the Real Deal)

John G

What is the deal with 1 - test. Worth it or not? Stick with the 1-ad? Side Effects? Lets get some clear answer here.

I didn't ask for information on 1-test Specifically

I didn't ask for info on 1-test itself. My question was, what is the real deal? Many posts aren't specific on results. I have only seen one or two posts on results that were pretty detailed, compared to the number of posts on 1-ad. Is the 1-test itself actually better then 1-ad? Are the side effects any worse then the ones experienced with 1-ad? Maybe I missed those posts, or haven't seen them? Can anyone provide me a real link of a previous post concerning 1-test that provides more info?

Re: I didn't ask for information on 1-test Specifically

John G said:
...Is the 1-test itself actually better then 1-ad? Are the side effects any worse then the ones experienced with 1-ad?...
Perhaps a better title for this thread would be "1-Test vs 1-AD" I have only used the 1-test so far myself. It's definitely the real deal. Probably won't need to try 1-AD till 1-test gets banned...

I'm taking it transdermally, 200mg 1-Test stacked with 100mg 4-AD twice a day. As for oral vs transdermal - Depends who you ask, there is no "proof" as of yet. I may try it orally, but this is working so well... kinda makes me think "if it aint broke don't fix it!"

Top Bottom