Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 newbie question

It wouldn't be good to have a carbonated beverage before lifting. Sudies have shown an increase in carbondioxide in the blood after drinking carbonated beverages. This carbonation is actually from the soda's carbonation. While you lift you need your blood cells to be carrying out the waste your system produces not what your drink produces.

I agree with Enock. Carbonation is NOT good for you body in general...period. But, what I would try, if you are looking for that extra burst, is some of that bottled mocha they sell at the store. (has sugar, tastes awesome, and has A LOT of coffee :eek:)))
Mr.X:cool:

All those preworkout drinks are loaded with sugar of some sort. Drink any non-carbonated sugary drink or consume some caffeine (iced tea should have both.....but check the label)

Hey Mr. X are you talking about those Frapuccino's? Those are damn good!

LeanTeen,

Yup, I'm pretty positive they are the Frapuccino's you are talking about. They are soooo good, and addictive too. Who said food is not a drug..LOL...they should try this drink.

Mr.X :cool:
The truth that lies beneath the skin, is only skin deep. But, it takes a great mind to make that truth appear above the surface. :cool:

Top Bottom