Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD year round.....(PA)

Flash_75

Whats the half life of 1-AD?

If its short enough, could it be used as a an AM only supp to aid in recovery, yet not inhibitory. Kinda like an AM Dbol bridge with no need for anti-e's.

I have seen a lot of believers in the idea that a drug with a short half life, such as Dbol, can be used in the AM for a boost and clears the system by PM, having no effect on the HPTA. Theres some guys who have gotten bloodwork done post-cycle and used 10mg of Dbol in AM (after clomid/ana) and recovered their natural test production.

I was wondering If 1-AD could be used as a legal alternative to this sort of "bridge"? If so, at what dose?

Thanks.

Flash_75 said:
Whats the half life of 1-AD?

If its short enough, could it be used as a an AM only supp to aid in recovery, yet not inhibitory. Kinda like an AM Dbol bridge with no need for anti-e's.

I have seen a lot of believers in the idea that a drug with a short half life, such as Dbol, can be used in the AM for a boost and clears the system by PM, having no effect on the HPTA. Theres some guys who have gotten bloodwork done post-cycle and used 10mg of Dbol in AM (after clomid/ana) and recovered their natural test production.

I was wondering If 1-AD could be used as a legal alternative to this sort of "bridge"? If so, at what dose?

Thanks.

I don't have a friggin idea. So I would just suggest that you not take 1-AD non-stop, at any dosage

Re: Re: 1-AD year round.....(PA)

pa1ad said:

I don't have a friggin idea. So I would just suggest that you not take 1-AD non-stop, at any dosage

Good karma to you, that's the best I have laughed all day!

1-test seems to be fairly suppressive.. probably not a good idea and many user report "sexual problems" with extended use.. probably due to a lack of progesterone production

Top Bottom