Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad is unreal!

mentzer

I have just started taking 1-ad two weeks ago. I have never used a supplement with these kind of results. I am very skeptical when it comes to supplements and have tried just about everything without much success. However 1-ad is unbelievable. I cannot believe this stuff is still out there. My weight for the past 5 weeks has been between 196-197. I have been taking 1-ad for about 1 1/2 weks now. I weighed in at 196 1/2 when I started. I got weighed yesterday and was 206 1/2. I get weighed on the same scale at the same time of day every week or 2. My diet has not changed at all. I was in shock when I looked at the scale. I look bigger and my waist has not gained a pound. I have never taken anything illegal before. I am 25 years old and have taken several prohormones before with no success. I was very skeptical about 1-ad but decided to give it a try. I am taking it as follows: week1, 4 a day - week 2, 6 a day - week 3, 8 a day - week 4, 6 a day - week 5, 4 a day. I am not taking 8 a day yet and have already gained 10 pounds. I eat 6 times a day with protein at every meal. My diet now is consistant with the body 4 life diet. I only lift once every 4 or 5 days but very intense(mike mentzer style). I have always lifted this way. The only other supps I am taking are a multivitam, 5 grams of vitamin c, 20 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of bcaa, flax oil, and whey protein. I have always supplemented with these on a daily basis so I know it is only the 1-ad contributing to my weight gain. I cannot weight to step on the scale next week. No supplement has ever done shit for me including creatine. I cannot believe there is actually a supplement out there that works. What are the best supplemnts to come off 1-ad with? I here a lot of people tapering off with tribex500. What should be the dosage of tribex500? The only side effect iI have noticed from 1-ad is my sex drive is completely gone. This is common for most people that have taken it.

Top Bottom