Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad effective without 4-ad?

virtualcyber

I am interested mainly in strength and lean muscle mass, and not as much with "bulking up." (I am also not worried about _temporary_ loss of sexual drive).

Given the above, is stacking 1-ad with 4-ad still strongly recommended? If so, why?

I have just recently started 1AD for the first time. Not using 4AD. I have had great success with strength increases and little side effects. But i have just placed another order for 1AD and added 4AD this time. Gonna see how they work together when it hopefully arrives later this week. Maybe RISKY or someone else can explain exactly what the 4AD will do. Im adding it due to his and others recommendations. Will post my experiences down the road.

For your goals, I think you will be quite happy with the 1AD by itself. I think the primary reasons people stack the 4AD is to avoid sex drive decline some people have experienced, and to also aid bulking with more testosterone and subsequent downstream estrogen in the mix. Based on what I saw in my saliva tests, 1AD by itself will likely reduce estrogen from your baseline levels. Personally I liked letting 1AD do its thing by itself and I never got that much out of 4AD therefore I don't really want the receptor competition of both. I think the 4AD may reduce the benefits of 1AD while also perhaps preventing some sides. Although, it has its own sides, too - there may be somewhat greater suppression from this stack due to potentially higher estrogen. I'm just kindof talkin out my ass here so don't anybody jump all over me - these are just some things to consider.

Top Bottom