Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad dosing

Its hard to say how someone will respond to it.
4AD seems to be the compound of choice for stacking.
I just started 1-test and 4AD spray today.
Best prices I've seen for 1AD are dpsnutrition.com and massnutrition.com, around 40.00

BUMP!!! I want to know more about 1-AD. I just bought 2 bottles for cheep from a friend of mine($25 a piece). Because he had an allergic reaction or some shit.

LETHAL BURN said:
BUMP!!! I want to know more about 1-AD. I just bought 2 bottles for cheep from a friend of mine($25 a piece). Because he had an allergic reaction or some shit.

Hey dude ask your friend what happened to him..was it anything like what happened to me?

my heart beated weird too..I might have had a reaction too it..but It didn't hurt when I used the toilet though..thanks for the info dude and tell you friend i said thanks also..peace

I wonder if this reaction could have occurred by possible dehydration because I would drink alot of water during the day when that reaction occurs(it seemed to dull it down)..

Question?

I'm thinking of taking 1-AD. And I've been cutting for 2 monthes. and I'm finally seeing my abs really good and I'm going to the beach March23. And I wanted to know if the 1-AD has smoothed out ya'll abs any? Because Deca & 19Norandro smooths my abs out some. I was wondering if it did the same. Or if it totally feels different than 19Norandro? And I got Deca Dick when i took alot of 19Nor. Is there a possible chance i will get that with 1-AD. I was thinking since its not the same that i wouldn't have that problem though? I thought about taking 600mg/ed of 1-AD for 3 wks before the beach.

Top Bottom