Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-Ad Dosage for past roid user.

Suspension

I have 4 cycles under my belt.

Ive been "off" for a while now, and made the decision to stay off.

I am intersted in trying 1-Ad. For someone with my experience, whats a good starting dosage?

Hay man, why have you decided to give up the gear?
Iam doing 6oomg a day. For the first week go 300-400mg and then after 7 days kick it up to 600mg. Dont go any higher than 900mg a day.

I'm on my first cycle of sust 250, which has followed two 1AD cycles. You might want to invest in some clomid for post cycle therapy, depending on how this 6 oxo is working. I know I crashed really, really hard after a 6 week cycle of 1AD and retained only about 60% of my gains. I also front loaded and did a pyramid coming down...if you use the search function and come up with my old post. I came down slowly over the last two weeks to prevent a crash and it worked like shit. My best gains probably came from my first 1AD cycle at 300mg a day.

I'm sure you have your reasons for giving up the gear, so I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise. 1AD is the best supp that I've ever taken, but I believe I had more sides with it than my current cycle (specifically acne and mood swings). On the plus side, I feel that my pumps were alot better...but that's about the only thing. I highly recommend 1AD to friends and clients alike, but will probably never take it again.

Top Bottom