Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad, 1-test ??

OK, I have another question. Do I have to worry about "bitch tits" from this stuff? The reason I ask is there seems to be topics on the forum that say you can and some say you can't. Which is it?

As for hair loss, I really don't give a shit, I shave my head anyways. :D

Thanks

You definately wont have to worry about the bitch tits w/ the 1AD. Estrogen in the system suppossably decreases, and this is one of the reasons your libido decreases. This is just a theory explained to me.

riskybizz007 said:
You definately wont have to worry about the bitch tits w/ the 1AD. Estrogen in the system suppossably decreases, and this is one of the reasons your libido decreases. This is just a theory explained to me.

Apparently you have to worry about Estrogen REBOUND, however.

People need to treat these OTC steroids with due respect. I would never do a test cycle without Clomid post cycle and likewise I would never do a 1-test cycle without clomid post cycle. I would suggest people research recovery for scheduled steroids and apply the information to your OTC steroid cycles.

I've done a little experimenting with tribulus and vitex. They work ok in a very short cycle, two weeks, but anything longer and I would take Clomid.

JavaGuru said:
I've done a little experimenting with tribulus and vitex. They work ok in a very short cycle, two weeks, but anything longer and I would take Clomid.

Thanks for the info Java. Only problem is I may have trouble getting my hands on some clomid. :(

And what kind of cycle would you suggest if I were able to get some?

Thanks

Top Bottom