Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pandemic

1. M

2 year old supps

I have several different supplements that are half used that are around 2 years old. I stopped using them when the pandemic started and my gym closed now that everything is reopening and life is getting back to normal I would like to get back in. my question is should I just throw these...
  2. C

Forgetting how to weight train

I've been out of the gym ever since the pandemic started and just having end motivated to get back. A year ago is when I stopped. Now is the time for me to go back but before I do I wanted to get some guidance on hear from you guys. do you feel like you forgot how to weight train when you first...
  3. C

speed up my soreness

Hello everyone, I'm 42 years old and have you steroids for 10 years but for the past three years have not used anything and then when the pandemic hit I took a year off from the gym. I am going back now and I noticed I'm very sore while I work out. Would steroids help speed up my soreness going...
  4. D

Youngest age for sarms

I am currently in college and turn 21 next month. I have been working out at my University gym for the past two years and it's cool because there is not that many people here with the pandemic going so I have the gym to myself. I've been able to add 12 lb of good size but now I want to try...
  5. M

long time off, getting back in

So I took a long time away from the gym during pandemic, but now I am vaccinated and it has been 3 weeks so I am going to sign up again. Gym is open near me. I know my first couple weeks will be a sore fest, how should I get back in it and what workout program would work for this? I’m sure I...
Top Bottom