Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women steroids

1. C

stacking primobolan and anavar

I am 37 years old and 5'5 130 pounds. I want to harden up and increase my strength. My genetics are really good from what i have been told and i wouldn't mind one day bodybuilding in shows. My plan is: 15mg var per day 200mg primobolan per week and then maybe adding in some test. what do...
  2. B

Crossfit training

Hey guys, Just wondering what kind of AAS cycle people would recommend for female doing competitive crossfit. Tried winstrol for 3 weeks...dried out my joints completley couldnt train. Diet is whistle clean, looking for strength gains more than anything. Any help. 29 years old.
  3. J

Wome on Var! Advice please

Hello! Just looking some advice; 23 5'6 145pds (fluctuates 142-147) %Bf unsure quite slim looking to break this plateau! I eat fairly clean...lean meats veggies and fruit. I also take protein shakes post workouts. I usually workout 4-5x a week Running about 3-5miles Followed by 45mins of...
  4. P

Fat Loss stack: suggetstions/help

I'm planning a fat loss/ cutting stack that involves: anavar - got very good gains with this stanzolol - good gains as well T3 - tried this before and thought it will probably work better with clen clenbuterol - boosts metabolism and body temp so well, my mates are freezing and i am in a tank...
  5. V

I do crossfit

So I would I'm pretty active. I (try) to run 3 miles a day. I (try) to go to crossfit 3x a week. Some weeks are better than others. I (try) to watch what I eat but let's face it, we're human. Here's the thing... I have a gut ( I like to call it my inner tube around my waist) and my thighs are...
  6. A

Female 1st Cycle of Anavar- 25mg How much is TOO much?

Hi Guys! This is my first time posting and was hoping at least a couple experienced people could help coach me along my first cycle of Anavar. I am 5'2" 125lbs, about 15% BF, I have a vegan diet and I am a silks aerialist (google it) My goal is simply to GET STRONGER! I am attempting to get 150...
  7. A

Few ?'s on HCG for women

Hi...My husband has some leftover HCG (already mixed) in the fridge for the past 40days. Is it still ok to use? It has always been refridgerated. Some say 60days some say less? Also, for a woman, how much would I need if Im 180lbs, 5'9"? I have heard that this is the latest thing that has caught...
  8. P

Best steroid for women

Ok so I'm new to all of this but I'm looking to get into serious shape but not get huge I've researched both anavar and primo but I'm still at a confusion point .... Also is it safe to purchase them off the Internet ... I'm 5'7 147 please I need info
Top Bottom