Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf-1 lr3

1. 0

IGF1 LR3 questions

I've been training for a few years and and want to take things to another level with the help of IGF1 LR3. I am interested in those permanent hyperplasia gains it can give us. is it true though that the receptor will get desensitized if i use it daily for months on end? was going to start...
  2. P

Ultra rare savings code - Today only 51% off - Stock up and save!

3. P

TGIF BRO - 38% off all Sarms, Peptides / Blends

USE CODE TGIF38 at Checkout
  4. P

Only 2 hours left - Pinnacle Research Marathon Week Sale ends tonight midnight!

All the best, Gary
  5. P

Only 2 hours left of our Marathon Week Sale! 30% off storewide.

All the best, Gary
  6. F

Help setting up Epi/Lmg to igf-1 lr3 in pct cycle.

Hey all this is my 4th cycle I'm 23 years old, 6 foot 200 lbs at 12% bf. I have 2 bottle of Epistrong, 1 bottle of LMG, Cycle support, 1 mg of igf-1 lr3, 1 bottle of Hcghenerate, 1 bottle of erase and 1 giant tub of DAA. This is how I planned it originally .. 6 weeks EPI- 30/30/45/45/45/45 4...
  7. P

3 Days Left on Pinnacle's Marathon Sale week - 37% off research peptides & liquids!

ENTER CODE JULY23SALE and receive 37% off Storewide. Today is the last day at 37% off! Gary
  8. P

Pinnacle Research Chems - Day 2 Marathon Sale week - Last day at 40% Off Storewide

Mid Summer is here and our Marathon Sale Week is on! TODAY ONLY JULY 22ND - enter code JULY22SALE and receive 40% off our entire store. Any questions order related contact myself or Greg at sales or service @ pinnacle peptides.com
  9. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chems | Excellence in Research | Forever 17% Discounts

We are grateful to EF for inviting us to become a sponsor of this board. We have only American made high quality peptides & liquid chems for your research needs. We understand the importance of peptide and chem quality and promise to deliver the exact purity advertised. If you do not see what...
  10. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chems | Excellence in Research Starts here! Now 17% Off

We are grateful to EF for inviting us to become a sponsor of this board. We have only American made high quality peptides & liquid chems for your research needs. We understand the importance of peptide and chem quality and promise to deliver the exact purity advertised. If you do not see what...
  11. P

Now through midnight Sunday 06/29 - 25% off our products

Gentlemen, Our superior products are in stock and of the best quality. We have only GMP standard products made from our labs in Pacific Northwest USA. See the difference in your research. Pinnacle Quality Peptides Pinnacle Quality Liquids
  12. P

Now through midnight Sunday 06/29 - 25% off our products

Gentlemen, Our superior products are in stock and of the best quality. We have only GMP standard products made from our labs in Pacific Northwest USA. See the difference in your research. Pinnacle Quality Peptides Pinnacle Quality Liquids
  13. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chemicals and EF

Dear Members, We at pinnaclepeptides.com are proud to have been invited to be a sponsor here on EF which has such high standards. We want to thank Elite and each and every member for such an opportunity. We are new to Elite however have been in the peptide and research chem industry on the...
  14. P

Pinnacle Research Peptides & Chemicals and EF

Dear Members, We at pinnaclepeptides.com are proud to have been invited to be a sponsor here on EF which has such high standards. We want to thank Elite and each and every member for such an opportunity. We are new to Elite however have been in the peptide and research chem industry on the...
  15. N

IGF1 LR3 Results/Assessment

Hey all, So I noticed there are a lot of questions out there and a lot of confusion regarding IGF1 for some reason. I figured I'd drop my 2 cents here to hopefully help some others make their decision etc. Been doing roughly 30mcg IGF1 LR3 ed usually post wo. I get some fatigue and...
  16. C

IGF-1 and Muscle Growth

This is very enlightening information here, maybe a sticky is in order. I've replied this info to others who were think about or already taking IGF-1 LR3. All information and credit goes to VX1 of DatBtrue forum. Those guys are a wealth of knowledge over there. As you can see there is a lot...
  17. V

Testo + Tren + Igf-lr3

Hey guys, I wanted to show you my cycle. Do you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to write them! Week 1-16 : Testo E 500mg/e5d Week 1-14 : Tren E 200mg/e5d Week 1-4 : IGF-lr3 50mcg pre-workout (in the stomach) Week 4-8 : PEG-MGF 200mcg Week 8-12 : IGF-lr3 50mcg pre-workout...
  18. S

Ghrp-6, IGF-1 and bone/hand growth

I have a question for anyone who feels they can provide a qualified answer. I am not a body builder, so this is a left-field question related more to ghrp and igf1 side effects. I am an aspiring concert pianist with very average/slightly above average size hands. I was wondering what the...
Top Bottom