Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle

1. L

first steroid cycle ? tips and suggestions

what's up roid heads :) ... I'm 19 and touched my first weight about 4-5 years ago. I started getting really consistent with weights and dieting 3 years ago (consistently) ... so now im here. I want to do my 1st cycle. Currently sitting at 175 llbs and im 5'10. Im docusing on calisthenic...
  2. R

first cycle advice female

5’7’’ 118 pounds body fat mid to high teens so I’m pretty lean my first cycle I want to stack anavar oxandrolone and hgh .. my thoughts are doing 10mg a day anavar and 1ius of hgh per day. What results should I get on this stack and should I eat more or less food to get the best results
  3. O

first cycle test cyp confusion

I'm a bit confused on my first cycle and I will explain why. I am buying enough to run it 500mg a week but i am not sure how much aromasin i need to dose with it. the cyp comes in amps which are 250mg each. I also got nolva and clomid for my pct. i want to make sure my doses are correct...
  4. A

First Cycle - Opinions please

Hi guys, hope your all well. Looking for advice/opinions/criticism. This is my first injectable cycle. In the past I have only done 2 oral cycles many years ago using nap 50s. The cycle that I am currently running goes like this; Week 1-4 Sustanon 250 per week Deca 200 per week Weeks 5-12...
  5. sean501

Quick introduction w/stats

Hi guys, first time post here... Just wanted to write a brief introduction before posting on the forum so people know my aims/goals/history/stats before I ask for any advice. Age: 38 Sex: Male Weight: 84kg Height: 188cm BF%: 10% approx I've been training seriously for the past 8 years, after...
  6. tui

First cycle at 39

Hi all. I’ve been looking into doing my first cycle for some time to try to keep competitive in my sport as I’m 39. I’m having some time out so thought it a good opportunity before season starts to gain some strength and a bit of size. I aim to put on around 25lbs. I still want to be mobile and...
  7. A

Ready or not? (Here I come! or not?)

Salute iron brothers, Little bit about myself, I used to be addicted and passioned about MMA at a young age till i screwed my knees. Long story short, was introduced to the gym and fell in love with it. I've been training for 7-8 years, started working out at an age of 16 and weighted rougly...
  8. E

First Cycle for shortest period possible

Hello experts I want start my first cycle with Test only or with better combo for 10 days cycle. Is it waste of effort or will there be any noticeable gains. If 10 day cycle is no go for me, what is the shortest period that worth to run to put on size. The reason for 10days cycle is that I...
  9. U

Where to get steroids in ireland?

hello, about 6 months ago i hit what i believe to be, my natural limit. as rather than going up in weight i seem to be going down but going back up to 186lbs. ive researched a couple steroids for about 4months and although tren is like the god of steroids, id prefer something strong but gentle...
  10. Dimitris1999

First Cycle

Hey everyone. I'm new, sorry for posting a new thread. So, I'm 18 years old, I have been working out for 2 years and I have gained some serious mass. I'm 5'9 and 175lbs. I'm about to start my first cycle (I'm not planning to keep juicing, I may take gear again after years). I was thinking of...
  11. M

First Cycle: Test E + Oral Dianabol + Aromasin

Hi Guys, I have just joined and looking to start my first cycle soon. I am 37 and been working out hard for the last 3.5yrs and on/off for the 10yrs before that. I have a trainer and my diet is covered so just wondering how my cycle looks. Its a twelve week cycle including the PCT...
  12. Hasuna

Fake Gear? NEED HELP KEEP getting Ripped off! Please any help I would really appreciate it. I can upload Pics

Hey Guys, This is my First Thread I have posted. I really need everyone’s help please. I have been lifting since I was 15 years old – I am now 32. I feel I have hit my max potential and I am no longer getting any bigger no matter how long I work out, changing work out routines etc. This seems...
  13. G

First Cycle Layout.. and updates to come, PRIMEVAL LABS

Hey everyone my names Tyler, Or GB_Strength31, new to the forums. I'm 28 years old, have been training now probably for about 5 years, I would say with in the last couple of years I've been more serious about it. In the beginning was mainly working out to better my health, lose weight and go...
  14. A

First real cycle

I am 34 years old 6 feet tall and 234 Lbs. I have done one Anavar only 8 week cycle about 6 months ago. Should of read these forums first, because it was pretty much a waste.... That is why I am saying this will be my first real cycle. It will be a 12 week Test only cycle. I have read on a...
  15. D

First ANAVAR Cycle ever , want to know everything I need to stay healthy

Hey guys: Im a 33 year old guy and I have NEVER TAKEN a steroid before. BUT IM INTERESTED NOW. Im 160 lbs, 5'9, BMI something around 23.6. I work out 5 times a week, Been taking the gym seriously for the last 4 years and have seen 9 lbs natural gains. Latetly I have been platoing tho and am...
  16. G

Arimidex + Proviron = too much?

found the answer. thanks :)
  17. I

First Cycle Need Cretiqing

Stats: age-23 weight- 185 height 5'8 bf% -13-16 So ive been lifting for the last 4 years now naturally i started at around 140 Lbs, im deciding to kick it up a notch, gain some size and look more full so heres what i came up with! Test E @ 500 mgs wk- 1-10 Pin monday/thursday (Alternating...
  18. X

Questions About Sterile vials and my first cycle after break

Hi First of all sorry for my bad English. Im planning a new cycle 2 years after my last one. I will post my stats and details for feedback after everything is done. But now i just want to ask 2 questions. 1- I d buy 10 ml sterile vials from bac-water.com and i will buy bacteriostatic water...
  19. G

First dianabol cycle - everything correct?

Hi All, Just a new guy curious to take that next step. Ive done most of the basic research and I read the sticky thread and the articles and all but no better way to put the worries to rest than getting confirmation from actual people regarding my specific case. So please help me with my final...
  20. C

First Cycle in Cyprus

Hey guys. Male here 25yo. 1,71, almost 78 Kg. Been lifting for over 5 years. Last year i hit a plateau, didn't add any lean muscle and didn't get stronger. I changed my diet, routine, supplementation, even tried those "test/gh boosters". No result at all. I am at an age that i am considering...
Top Bottom