Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement

1. G

my energy is poor again

I had a good run for a couple months when it came to my energy but I feel like it’s really gotten poor again. I’m looking for a supplement that can help give me a boost maybe a stimulant boost I’m not really sure. The problem started when I started eating out again eating fast food but my days...
  2. S

n2guard vs. other supplements. No comparison!

So I did a 12 week cycle of steroids. Ran a pretty harsh stack which included equipoise and tren plus more. I know that it took a beating on my organ health and I was prepared for that. I got blood work done before and after using n2guard and other supplements. The other supplements I used...
  3. Q

gorilla dream nootropic thoughts

I’m interested in trying something that can help with sleep and Recovery. this is a product that’s supposed to help you get really deep sleep and wake up refreshed. it’s got things like valerian root and other things in it. has anyone tried this stuff before and do you think it’s worth the $40?
  4. V

closest thing to hcg?

I’m looking for something similar to hcg in supplement form used to get hcg from a clinic but they started to charge too much and they moved to another part of town and I don’t drive. So not worth it anymore I was thinking of just ordering a supplement online that can do the same thing that it...
  5. R

do you really supplement with collagen?

Been reading about how collagen is a secret ingredient to helping with injuries and preventing injuries as well I was wondering how many of you actually supplement with collagen I’ve been seeing this pop up on display shelves at vitamin shops and health food stores lately but I’m not sure if it...
  6. W

any supplements for cancer?

I was wondering about what you thought about supplements that help with cancer I do not have a problem with cancer at all but it’s something that’s always a worry of mine because it runs in my family lots of different cancer with supplements can actually help fight cancer?
  7. R

I’ve got an issue with liver

I went and got my blood work done and most everything was good except my liver numbers were off my AST numbers were above normal in my ALT numbers were almost above normal I need a supplement that is going to be good for my liver that can help get those numbers down
  8. G

back acne is killing me

really embarrassing I just had sex with this beautiful woman and she made a comment about my back acne I really need to get rid of this it’s making me very self-conscious is there a supplement that you recommend that can help heal acne and not using a cream
  9. J

What do I need on trt?

I’m looking for the best Supplement stack that I can do while I’m on trt. I’m doing 150 mg a week of testosterone and my doctor also has me on human growth hormone 1.5 IU’s per day. I said, if I’m not happy with the results, we can always raise it higher. But I want to keep things where there...
  10. V

best weight gainer for huge guy

I'm looking for the best weight gainer for a guy who is around 260 pounds and 6’1’’ Would like to push over 300 lb with the use of supplements the thing is I would like to put on pure muscle and I don't want to put it on a body fat. a friend of mine he ate a bunch of ice cream and put on like 20...
  11. C

How can i buy n2guard cheap?

this stuff is not cheap at all I was wondering if there was a supplement that I can get that was similar much more cheap or if you guys had a discount code that I could use because I cannot afford to buy it at this price another option is I could buy a bottle and then just run half the dosage a...
  12. E

Any experience with trest + anadrol?

Please...
  13. F

Which supplements to take for longevity?

I'm looking to get some longevity spent most of my twenties partying a lot of hard drugs and alcohol I know it took a toll on me because I have a lot of wrinkles now that I'm in my 40s looking to reverse that with a supplement combined with proper diet and exercise is there a supplement that you...
  14. A

Waking up at night to pee, supps to help?

I keep waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and then I can't go back to sleep. is there a supplement that I can take before bed that can help keep me sleeping but also won't let me pee in the bed lol when I used to smoke marijuana it used to make me do that so I don't want...
  15. M

Minimum fenugreek dosage?

I think I read somewhere that you're supposed to use a minimum of 1,000 to 1500 mg a day of fenugreek but I'm looking at a lot of supplements that have formulas and I only see 500 mg max. is it because those formulas are just cheap or is it because you really don't need as much as I've been...
  16. A

Wife no longer turns me on

I’m sure many of you on here who are married have gone through a rough patch Currently my wife and I aren’t really getting along well in the bedroom She just doesn’t turn me on like she used to. I think i am getting bored Is there a supplement that i can take to make me maybe more horny where i...
  17. C

What helps with cardio?

I'm looking for supplements not to give me energy to go do cardio but for supplements that will actually boost my endurance because when I go do cardio I have a really hard time breathing and I tend to be asthmatic. maybe I need something to open the airway?
  18. C

Less wrinkles help

I'm looking to take a supplement that can help with wrinkles my mother and father both have a lot of wrinkles especially on their forehead and it makes them look a lot older than they are. I don't want to end up like that and want to start doing it soon. What supplements can I start taking now?
  19. G

Supplements that have low stimulants

I'm looking for a supplement or a pre-workout that I can take that is low and stimulants and that won't make me all wired up and hyped up also something that doesn't have any sugar in it. Are there any Brands like that seems like they all are full of crap
  20. T

more erections and libido

looking for a newer supplement to try out for libido increase also would like stronger erections I’m in my 50’s and have a lot of room to improve this area
Top Bottom