Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

loose skin

1. G

newbie needs help steroids

Hi female here 5’3’’ 119 pounds and 18% body fat. I am doing 30 minutes cardio every other day and weights 3-4X per week. I need some suggestions for which steroids would help me. My legs are already lean and cut up from all the running I do but my upper body is softer. Lots of loose skin...
  2. S

Loose skin

Hi all. New to this site so please bare with me. I have been doing a course of anavar mixed with clenbuterol and just coming to the end of my second 8 week cycle. I have lost 32 pounds since starting out. I still don't have prominent Abbs , although they are starting to show. I seem to have...
  3. T

Test-e/Dbol/Deca cycle

Hi guys, im 26 years old ive been bodybuilding for over 8 years. And to cut the story short i did a bad cycle last year test(750) and dbol(60) put a hell of a mass and a decent amount of fat. And a nasty post cycle depression in which i lost all motivation and self confidence. After a pretty...
  4. C

Big question on loose skin

Hi I'm new to this forum, so HI to all of you ! I'm 17 years young and I have the willpower and motivation to change my body. My question: I just turned 15 when I started losing weight (50pounds in 2 months by eating 500kc/d) which brought me alot of fat-muscle loss and LOOSE SKIN. After been...
Top Bottom