Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brew

1. J

Attempting their Brew your own gear

I was curious how many of you out there have tried to brew your own steroids at home. Was it hard to do, is it expensive to buy all the materials to brew, and did your spouse or relative in your house have an issue with it? I figure I can Brew some gear and sell it to some close buddies and i...
  2. C

Tren A- Crashed or something in my brew .. Refilter?

I brewed some of my favorite compounds last week. I ran out of supplies to brew the rest of my cycles. So today I went and checked the Tren A I brewed. It 100mg/ml. 12I was very excited to go look at what I created until I pulled out of the box. It looks like there is sperm in there. I will...
  3. G

Perfect Homebrew Recipe/Process?

Hey everyone, this isn’t my first time here at the forum. I’ve actually been here a very long time, but I’m just getting into home brewing, so I felt it was necessary to create a new account and keep all of this away from any of my other info. I have been researching home brewing for a little...
Top Bottom