Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injections

1. F

Testosterone enanthate vs. propionate?

25 years old 5’10’’ 183 pounds and 12% body fat Built good but lean too. I’m looking to do a first cycle and have some questions about which testosterone to pick I know they are all the same thing, test is test blah blah . but What would you recommend if I had to choose between enanthate and...
  2. M

Female B12 injections

I have suffered from Crohn's my whole life and I've always been deficient in B12 when I was a kid I would have to go to the hospital once a year for emergency procedures it got so bad. My doctor has always wanted me to take B12 but they are super expensive to go in to get them. Is there a...
  3. F

Old guy with hip pain sarms help

I'm almost 70 years old and I've experienced hip pain over the past six months. The doctor has suggested I need a hip replacement but he said it wasn't mandatory and I could control the issue with supplements Or injections. I want to put off injecting anything into me and want to do it the...
  4. S

Sterile bottle?

I recently bought a sterile bottle of MIC lipotropics, and when I removed the foil cap on the bottle I pulled it all the way off where the rubber cap underneath just lifts off. I did lift it off and air got to it, I put it back on and taped the cap back on it. Is it safe to use now or did I...
  5. R

Test propionate injection questions

I was thinking about running a test and dbol cycle using dbol at beginning and end..THREW THAT IDEA OUT THE WINDOW after counsel and further research.. Now,Im debating running a plain test/dbol kickstart cycle using either enanthate at 500mg for 10 to 12 weeks OR propionate at 100 to 150mg EOD...
  6. T

Bubbles in syringe

Hey im new to this site didnt know where to post this hopefully someone can help me out I drew up 1cc of air injected into the vial the drew out the stuff then drew back another cc of air then injected that into the second vial and drew out the stuff tapped it to get all the bubbles out now...
  7. S

55 and needing some advice

Im a 55 y/o guy and have been on HRT for a couple years. I started out on Androgel which seemed to work fine. After a couple months, T was at 670 from 220. A friend told me about compounded cream so after more than a year wasting time with that, The main reason I wanted to go on HRT was for...
  8. B

Injections

I started my first cycle a couple of weeks ago, I am taking Sus 300 at 2ml/week, mon and thur. I found my first injection easy and put it straight in, it was done in minutes, however on the 2nd injection I was a little hesitant but got it done. 3rd time and it gets worse right up untill my 5th...
  9. Discreet User

Painless Injections - My Secret

I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturer or seller of this product. For months now I have been using Triocane topical numbing cream for all my self injections and blood draws. Using this stuff I don't even feel the needle pierce my skin. TrioCaine - Strong dermal anesthetic to prevent...
  10. A

What time of day is best?

If I work out in the afternoon, what time of day is best for injections? I'm specifically asking, for when I inject in the glutes and do legs that day. Is it better to inject in the morning (before I work out) or at night after I work out? My only two possible injection times are when I first...
  11. A

My ass is still really sore from an injection on Monday

Hey all...this is my first time on this website and would appreciate any feedback..thanks in advance...anyway, im taking 1cc of tren/2cc's of test every three days and this past injection in the upper right glute really got sore..this hasnt happened before and not sure why all of the sudden...
Top Bottom